Reviews for What Matters Most
jerel chapter 12 . 9/6/2013
I truly love how you took an element of Beast Boy's backstory and brought out something that no one may have considered and gave it flesh. I love how it developes the character. When I watch Teenage Titans after heading something like this it's with different eyes. Thank you.
jerel chapter 7 . 9/6/2013
You made me cry. Excellent chapter. Check out the song "Letters from war" by Mark Schultz. That's a tearjerker too.
Soul chapter 12 . 8/21/2013
I enjoy your story
Soul chapter 4 . 8/20/2013
Rofl look's like someone's in trouble
Guest chapter 2 . 8/20/2013
Awe poor little Raven and Beast Boy it makes you wonder how cruel the world really is
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
awe that was cute
Stardiouses chapter 12 . 1/22/2013
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww, I love all the chapters (cute, hilarious, deep cometimes). I love how you make their family, just perfect :)
Curse you Perry the Platypus chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Nice picture dude
TTndAvatarFan chapter 7 . 7/30/2012
I gotta say, this was truly great writing. Loved the little things.
Great stuff!
TheWonderfulShoe chapter 12 . 5/15/2012
:'3 Aww. Too cute! :P It was so carefully done, and the love shows through so clearly. 3 It was great!
The Cretin chapter 12 . 3/17/2012
I'm watchin Killer Klowns from Outer Space...Awesome!...LOL. Anyways, great chap man. Glad to see this back up. It was really heartwarming. I thought the daydream about Coraline and school was hilarious. At the same time, I had to think about all the times Rita probably saw Gar come home either in tears or angry or however. You know he had to have it awkward going to school. I thought it was funny bringing up Mento's manners. Hey, the man don't hold nothing back. Finally, its nice to see Rae and Rita come to an understanding. In-laws will always be In-laws I guess. Can't wait to read more from you dude. IMO, you always have and I hope you continue to...keep rockin.

P.S. Yeah, the Bon Scott era was AC/DC peak. BTW, did you see Gar on Young Justice?
Long time reader chapter 12 . 3/16/2012
Very heartwarming. I've found that it is easier to write tragedy than a satisfying happy ending. It comes naturally to you, a breath of fresh air compared to most of the short stories I've found. It seems to me that you use and undercurrent of tragedy to bring out a convincing sense of contentment. I've been trying to apply the same to my own writing, but it's proved more difficult than I thought. Thanks for sharing your ideas with the world and for making my day brighter.

P.S. You should know we do not allow kung fu fantasy fights here at Crestwood Elementary, Mrs. Logan. (This made made me laugh.)
titanfan45 chapter 12 . 3/16/2012
"Whosa, wowsa, woo, woo" reminds me of the old "Pebbles and Bamm Bamm show from the early 70's where Bad Luck Schleprock would often say something very similar. Anyway before I give any more hints of how ancient I am, I want to tell you that this chapter was excellent in every detail. Family's are often made up of people who are not truly related, yet they are family just the same. It is the love between all of the "family" members that makes them family even if they are not blood relatives. You captured that fact very well in this chapter. Steve teaching Coraline the finer points of hand to hand combat was humerous made even more so by Raven's daydream of Coraline's Principal calling her to report her daughter's demonstration to her classmates of what Steve had taught her. Rita sneeking the chocolate into Coraline's room was a nice touch as was Raven and Rita's heart to heart chat at the end.
Wolvmbm chapter 12 . 3/16/2012
A great update and a nice insight on how Raven views the founders of the Doom Patrol and how they shape Garfield into the man he is today. :D

Please do keep putting up the good work upon such a great tale like this one. :D
DaisyDoodle chapter 12 . 3/16/2012
YAY! Its back! Your back! This was so sweet... I really didn't know what Raven was gonna do when she found the chocolate but then Rita and her had that moment and I knew all was forgiven:)
133 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »