Reviews for What Matters Most
FelynxTiger chapter 10 . 8/6/2011
The emotions emitting from the chapter were just beatiful and amazing, the whole scene in were Gar was holding his baby was incredible you really now how to implant emotions in the readers, GOOD WORK and see you next ch.
titanfan45 chapter 10 . 8/6/2011
"Just like poor Carol" Proof positive that the young man in the dream was Beast Boy's son. You did a great job with the day dreams of a new father.
WolfBloodBaptism chapter 10 . 8/6/2011
Another great chapter, and I'm glad to see you're back with us. Hope everything's going well with ya.

~WolfBloodBaptism
outerdarkness chapter 10 . 8/6/2011
Eh. Alright? There was two parts that I thought were...off. One was descrinbing the sound setup; probably doesn't need to be that specific. And then there was the part where Dylan sang and the sound of angles came out. Wut. I knew what you meant, of course.
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 10 . 8/6/2011
OK now ... who's Carol? :-) I assume that she's either a former girlfriend or worse ... an ex wife.
Wolvmbm chapter 9 . 5/24/2011
I found this to be a great update and a great moment of Silence for Raven to enjoy. :D

I find it interesting of her to try to speak to her unborn baby and even admit her fears of becoming a mother for the first time. :)

It must have been a huge relief of hers to admit that fear. :D

Please I do wish for you to keep up the good work upon such a great storyline like this one as I can't wait to see what happens next in this tale of yours. :)
Guest chapter 9 . 5/12/2011
aaaaaaaaawwwwww, it is so, aaaaaaawwwww cute
FelynxTiger chapter 9 . 5/12/2011
what a cute and sweet chapter, it made to all the time we were waiting, at first i was like Has Raven gone crazy or..., but then at the mention of her stomach2
The Cretin chapter 9 . 5/12/2011
This really pulls at the heart. Its good to see that the years of struggling and pain have paid off for Raven as well. I like how you portray her somewhat brighter, yet still conservative. That's how I always kinda thought she'd be when she matured. Keep rockin.
titanfan45 chapter 9 . 5/12/2011
Another great chapter. When I read your stories, I can easily picture the story taking place in my mind. I'm always glad to see an update from you and this was no exception.
St. Jack of randomness chapter 9 . 5/12/2011
My friend, as usual you've managed to write another brilliant chapter in this truly wonderful story. It helped to take my mind off of a recent tragedy that involved an author on this site.
WolfBloodBaptism chapter 9 . 5/12/2011
Awww, this is so sweet! It nearly made me cry... I love this series, and I can't wait til the next chapter comes out.

~WolfBloodBaptism
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 9 . 5/12/2011
LOL! Very domestic! And Raven finally learned to cook pancakes! FWIW, I can't cook decent pancakes in a frying pan, I need an electric griddle to get them right, so kudos to Raven.

I also liked the whole "Raven while BB's away" scenario. For someone who was always portrayed as being busy it was to see her portrayed as a regular mom to be, kicking back, getting up late, making herself a nice breakfast ... and levitating while she meditates (some traditions are meant to be kept).

Nice chapter. Keep 'em coming!
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 8 . 3/27/2011
Wow so cute! .
Producciones Escudo chapter 8 . 3/27/2011
this fic is cute, nice, continue.
122 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »