Reviews for What Matters Most
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 12 . 3/16/2012
Nice chapter. It looks like our favorite demoness has a soft side after all. Even if her mother-in-law is a bit of a jerk.
chronodekar chapter 5 . 12/9/2011
This IS a pleasant surprise! I didn't realize someone had made a WAFF parenting story in the Teen Titans universe too!

The last good one I read was in the Anime section under "Slayers".

I don't have time to read the rest of this now, but I will say that I'm enjoying myself so far.

Thanks author!

-chronodekar
SPG inc chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Nice touch with the last line.
Negi Springfield chapter 11 . 9/12/2011
Since readers and reviewers appear to be AWOL these past few days ... I will submit a second review ... since my first one was kind of a dud.

First things first, I love your narrative. I could literally feel Raven's tension as she was getting ready for her in-laws imminent arrival.

The scene in the kitchwen was great, I could literally feel BB's discomfort as he basted the roast. I suppose he did the kitchen duty on an empty stomach, otherwise he would have hurled.

And finally, I really liked how Raven laid down the law with her in-laws. I exepected nothing less!
The Cretin chapter 11 . 9/8/2011
Brings back memories of my in-laws...anyways, great chap. I'm really interested to see how this pans out. Something tells me that Raven kinda strides "unsure" ground with Steve and Rita. Hope it turns out well. Don't worry about the length. I, for one, would rather you go at this the way you want to. Yer under no constraints, take all the time and preparation you need. I hope all is well with you. Keep rockin
titanfan45 chapter 11 . 9/8/2011
"Inlaws" promises to be great. I'm really looking forward to seeing how it plays out. Breaking it into parts is fine, makes it more fun to read when it is updated.
DaisyDoodle chapter 11 . 9/8/2011
I love these stories!:)
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 11 . 9/8/2011
LOL! Mabe they should move back into the Tower. Dick would probably keep Mento at bay.
Sandjewel chapter 10 . 8/15/2011
Touching, beautiful, heartfelt. Your stories always capture the mind with the flowing description and the heart with the tender emotion. Congratulations and keep up the very good work!
Guest chapter 10 . 8/9/2011
Beautiful story, truly it is magnificent, keep up the good work!
The Cretin chapter 10 . 8/6/2011
Dude...this is just beautiful. The way you write BB's hopes and dreams and the way you convey the emotions in this chapter is better than any comic or novel I've read this year. I hope all is well with and I can't wait to see what you come up with next. Keep rockin
FelynxTiger chapter 10 . 8/6/2011
The emotions emitting from the chapter were just beatiful and amazing, the whole scene in were Gar was holding his baby was incredible you really now how to implant emotions in the readers, GOOD WORK and see you next ch.
titanfan45 chapter 10 . 8/6/2011
"Just like poor Carol" Proof positive that the young man in the dream was Beast Boy's son. You did a great job with the day dreams of a new father.
WolfBloodBaptism chapter 10 . 8/6/2011
Another great chapter, and I'm glad to see you're back with us. Hope everything's going well with ya.

~WolfBloodBaptism
outerdarkness chapter 10 . 8/6/2011
Eh. Alright? There was two parts that I thought were...off. One was descrinbing the sound setup; probably doesn't need to be that specific. And then there was the part where Dylan sang and the sound of angles came out. Wut. I knew what you meant, of course.
133 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »