Reviews for What Matters Most
Guest chapter 9 . 5/12/2011
aaaaaaaaawwwwww, it is so, aaaaaaawwwww cute
FelynxTiger chapter 9 . 5/12/2011
what a cute and sweet chapter, it made to all the time we were waiting, at first i was like Has Raven gone crazy or..., but then at the mention of her stomach2
The Cretin chapter 9 . 5/12/2011
This really pulls at the heart. Its good to see that the years of struggling and pain have paid off for Raven as well. I like how you portray her somewhat brighter, yet still conservative. That's how I always kinda thought she'd be when she matured. Keep rockin.
titanfan45 chapter 9 . 5/12/2011
Another great chapter. When I read your stories, I can easily picture the story taking place in my mind. I'm always glad to see an update from you and this was no exception.
St. Jack of randomness chapter 9 . 5/12/2011
My friend, as usual you've managed to write another brilliant chapter in this truly wonderful story. It helped to take my mind off of a recent tragedy that involved an author on this site.
WolfBloodBaptism chapter 9 . 5/12/2011
Awww, this is so sweet! It nearly made me cry... I love this series, and I can't wait til the next chapter comes out.

TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 9 . 5/12/2011
LOL! Very domestic! And Raven finally learned to cook pancakes! FWIW, I can't cook decent pancakes in a frying pan, I need an electric griddle to get them right, so kudos to Raven.

I also liked the whole "Raven while BB's away" scenario. For someone who was always portrayed as being busy it was to see her portrayed as a regular mom to be, kicking back, getting up late, making herself a nice breakfast ... and levitating while she meditates (some traditions are meant to be kept).

Nice chapter. Keep 'em coming!
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 8 . 3/27/2011
Wow so cute! .
Producciones Escudo chapter 8 . 3/27/2011
this fic is cute, nice, continue.
DollyRose chapter 8 . 3/27/2011
Wonderful chapter yet again. :) I've really enjoyed reading these oneshots. Garfield and his family are portrayed perfectly. The use of combining both past and present is great and the transitions between the two done well. Shows just how much Gar has changed emotionally about his view of happiness in life: fighting crime then being a parent. You make the love between GarxRae believable and sweet. I'd give you an A if this were a grade lol.

Do you have a set number of chapters or are you just writing whenever inspiration hits? Just curious :)
Wolvmbm chapter 8 . 3/24/2011
Interesting update as in a way to compare Beast boy life back when he was younger and how life is to him now that he's older and have a family. :D

Nice idea for an update indeed. :D

PLease do keep up such good work like this one in the course of future chapter updates. :)
The Cretin chapter 8 . 3/24/2011
This was cool. Showing how the hard times and struggle paid off. Gar has it good. He definitely deserves it. You've woven this together really well. Solid as always. Can't wait to see what comes next. Keep rockin. Keep livin.
titanfan45 chapter 8 . 3/24/2011
I liked the way you switched from the past to the present and continued back and forth as the chapter progressed. You plainly showed how the things that made Beast Boy happy as a young Teen were entirely different from the things that made him happy as a married man. Great chapter as always my friend!
Linzerj chapter 8 . 3/24/2011
Aww...I liked it, showing how his life's changed...wonderful job!
St. Jack of randomness chapter 8 . 3/24/2011
It's been a long time since I last read a chapter in this story, and I must say I like where it's going. Keep up the good work.
131 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »