Reviews for What Matters Most
Linzerj chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Awww... so cute!
Wolvmbm chapter 2 . 5/19/2010
Very interesting idea for a chapter. :D

I do wish for you to continue on with this idea of a chapter to form a 2 parter in showing how Raven and Garfield explain to their daughter the chance of her being judged by the way of their skin. :)

A very educational and understanding idea. :D

Please do keep up the good work upon such a great idea for such a wonderful series of stories. ;)
Chico Magnifico chapter 2 . 5/19/2010
Dude...that was deep! I mean, this just shows how Raven and BEast Boy may be different, but not so much since they both share rough childhoods due to their looks and backgrounds. This was beautiful, and also seeing their daughter Coraline in the end was cute and meaningful :)

Update soon bro! This is getting good! :)
Titans Obsessionist chapter 2 . 5/19/2010
I love how you decided to name the girl Coraline, it's a very pretty name.
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 2 . 5/19/2010
I especially liked imagery of BB and Raven coming together and becoming one, first as lovers but eventually in the form of their daughter. Being a parent this hit close to home for me.

Love your writing. Keep it up.
Titans Obsessionist chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Love it, please continue.

Blade.
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
That was good. Even mighty Raven needs her "night light".
Somewhere In Time chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Sounded perfectly OK to me. Anyway, life is full of cliches.

It was interesting to see how you linked a night-light and Beastboy. Was the light green on purpose to increase the connectivity?
yalashia gantt chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
loved it
Halo001 chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
this was adorable can't wait for more
crazyarsonist chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
A great start to a series I'm looking forward to. That whole "scarier than daddy" bit was hilarious. Keep it up and top marks for you again for characterization.
BabelBeni chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Are you kidding? This was amazing! Don't put yourself down like that, it really is good! And, while I admit it is a bit of a familiar subject, that doesn't mean it's cliched. 'Specially when it's as unique and original as yours are. ;)

I really do hope you continue this one. I can only imagine the things Gar and Rae are gonna have to pull through with you at the strings. :)

Keep up the fantastic work!

Kute-Katt
titanfan45 chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Great start. I'm looking forward to reading more of this.
Wolvmbm chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Now that was a cute story to begin such an idea of a series. :D

As it shows that Raven is both honest and maternal when it comes to her daughter's well being. :D

Nice of you to add that Garfield is Raven's light within the darkness. :D

Please do keep up the good work upon such a great idea for a series. ;)
Chico Magnifico chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Hehe! Cute! :)

Dude you gotta continue! I can't wait to read more about BB/Rae's little family! :)

Update soon! Your friendly neighborhood ChicoMagnifico! :D