Reviews for A Walk In the Park
LovexAndxFate chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
Ahhh I love it! What's a Parker/Eliot camping trip without a little danger? Can't wait to read the next chapter!
citrusbitrus chapter 5 . 10/26/2013
Thank u, thank u, thank uuuuuuuu.
Flipping loves it.
Ah, Eliot (u total hottie) Oh, Parker, you lucky (unlucky) girl.
You've got both characters in a nutshell. Amazing characterization yet again. Wow.
So profound r ur skills that suddenly, I'm not so depressed about the distinct lack o Lev eps in my life. Yep. You're THAT good.
My fave bits were where u explored how well they read each other - esp love how they both have to analyse what each look means- a fantastic way to show both the depth of each personality and their bond. It's great when u read that even soulmates have to care enough to put in the effort to figure each other out.
*screws eyes shut* When i grow up i hope to write like uuuuuuuu. (amen) ps more Eliot whump and purty pleeeez, an Eliot Ronan crossover piece. (THAT would give me some tasty dreams).
In the meantime I'll just keep reading! Xx
ranger353 chapter 6 . 3/12/2013
I absolutely love this story! Got my Eliot and Parker fix!
This is by far one of my alltime favorite stories on here.
Any chance for a sequel?

Either way, excellent job!
dh2930 chapter 6 . 1/16/2013
Loved it! Humor, danger, angst, suspense, and some real good whompage. Good read.
killer4853 chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
great story
Just me and myself chapter 6 . 9/27/2012
Such a cute story!
Callensi chapter 6 . 7/13/2012
Nice job! Wonderfully written. Wished we could have gotten the rescue and done of Eliot waiting by Parker's bed though! But understand the jump.
taoist elf chapter 6 . 3/8/2012
This was adorable! I was looking for a Leverage fic that was well written and finally I found one! awesome job!

This line particularly was brilliant: "Eliot didn't because the only times he'd ever said them was to get a girl in bed and he didn't want to cheapen Parker like that. Parker didn't because, if she was honest with herself, she wasn't entirely certain she knew what they meant."

You did an exceptional job keeping the characters in their voices and .. um, character. Well written and well executed. Thank you so much for writing!
WhiskeySkye chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
This is one of the best Eliot/Parker stories I have read (And I read a lot!) The best part for is that you make it so easy to hear their voices! Thank YOU!
MissGuenever chapter 6 . 2/2/2012
Awww... I loved it. Great ending.
Anne chapter 6 . 11/4/2011
Wow! Perfect
messersmontana chapter 6 . 8/24/2011
I really love this story. I just love Eliot and Parker together...period.
lezzles1956 chapter 2 . 10/9/2010
sorry this is so late, but only just found this story. Wanted to let you know how much I ma enjoying the blend of whump and humour. Laughing my head off at watermelon in macaroni cheese, and can so hear El saying this in his dry annoyed voice! Thanks this is great

TheNaggingCube chapter 6 . 10/8/2010
Don't know how I missed this one of yours when I was working my way through your lovely long list of fics but I did. What a lovely treat.
Scifisam chapter 6 . 8/23/2010
Not your usual angsty, whumpy goodness, but still a great ride. I can't believe Parker actually pulled them off a cliff. I'm still laughing over the whole watermelon in the mac and cheese thing. I agree with you, writing fight scenes is not easy (part of the reason I have no stories up) but you did a good job of it.

Oh, and I think I gotta go with Parker on this one, nature sucks.