Reviews for Ambiguous Destiny
aidabye chapter 6 . 5/25/2013
Wow this is such a great story. I'm hoping you will continue with it in the near future.
Mych0ice chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Excellent start...
mommatri chapter 6 . 10/31/2012
OK, I am fairly new to ff and slash. But I love your story. Why would you do a pimp job for your auctions, but never finish a story? Are, at least tell your readers why. I hope you are ok and nothing happened to you. You have an amazing talent. Please let us know what happened and if you ever intend on finishing what you started.
DemeRain chapter 5 . 5/10/2012
I am so very sad to find this story is unfinished. I want that big reveal about all of Edward's "baggage". I'll keep and eye out the barest hope of an update. Thanks for sharing.
Daddys little crazy bitch chapter 6 . 7/16/2011
love it

:p
Raven's twimom chapter 5 . 5/1/2011
OMG! I'M SO INTO YOUR STORY AND YOU HAVENT UPDATED IN SO LONG, ARE YOU GONNA FINISH IT? I WANNA KNOW WHY E IS SO TOTURED AND IF J CAN GET PAST ALL THE BELLA CRAP AND START LIVING! PLEASE CONTINUE ITS SOOOOOOO GOOD!
sasharose11 chapter 5 . 3/31/2011
This is a great story. I hope you are able to come back to it again soon. I'm very curious how Jasper and Edward's relationship will progress and what happened to Edward to make him so broken.
Weave the Magic chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Hi! I've read this until chapter 5. Are you planning to continue with this? It's beautifully written, well thought of and the characters are properly built up. I like the way you wrote it, you veer away from cursing too much and putting the lemony scenes; pitfalls of fanfic writers are to use too much of these to ensure a big number of readers. Hope you pickup on this story again, it would be a waste not to.
metle chapter 5 . 12/9/2010
Really good story - please continue... Need to know how the boys are doin' and why Edward is so broken...
DarkOneBL chapter 5 . 12/4/2010
Great story , hope you update soon, would love to see how things work out between Edward and Jasper . I would like to find out about Edward's past.
razorplum chapter 5 . 10/20/2010
Oh, please update this. It's way to good to let it drift. Watching the human mind as it's forced to separate from the status quo is such a fascinating thing to observe! Delve into more, please.
Snusa chapter 5 . 8/30/2010
just found your story and its so awesome. Please continue with it :)

/hug
sandraj60 chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Very intriguing first chapter. Not crazy about lots of

Bella but I'll put up with it for a good story line.
DreamingPoet1988 chapter 6 . 8/4/2010
please update this story. i just came accrossed it and i like it
Sasha Halestorm chapter 5 . 8/4/2010
Absolutely loving this so far, and I'm really excited to see where it's heading. I completely get the relationship with Jasper and Bella, having been in that type of long term relationship myself. It's not romantic, but so beyond just friendship. It's a bond that really has no labels. In the case of this fic, that bond seems to have been a real crutch for Jasper. In some ways it seems as though it's allowed him to mostly ignore his sexuality. He gets almost everything a romantic relationship entails from Bella, which allows him to just take care of his 'physical needs' on the side, with no commitments or romantic entanglements. He's deluded himself into believing that any romantic relationship should have the same kind of bond and ease he has with Bella, otherwise he has no interest in it. He's missing a fundamental understanding of what a true love type relationship is - and it's certainly not easy. He's now going to be forced to face the realities of his orientation beyond the physical, as he'll no longer have Bella as his crutch. The depth of his character, as you've written him so brilliantly, is sucking me in and making me hopeful for him. Certainly I'm interested to know about Edward's demons, but it's truly Jasper's journey to understanding how to love that has really captured me.

Very excited for more. Thank you!