Reviews for The Taming of Draco Malfoy
Sorceress of Magic chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
haha go astoria!
HollyVanDerBerg chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
Omg! I love how you portray Astoria in your stories!
aleera chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
LOVE IT!
magicallydeliciousxoxox chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Hah. Nice job! :)

I love Astoria in this one. xD
ariex04 chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
I really like this story. I liked your characterization of Daphne and Astoria, and I liked how she ended up snaring Malfoy. Good work with this!
Inkfire chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
This was brilliant!
Tyche Nemesis chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
i really, really like the last line. very short, smart and funny. this is a great fanfic!
thenewkait chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
aww i loved the story...i like her take on it good job!

~lilyalicezoe
opaque-girl chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
I enjoyed it.. D
RavenEcho chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
I like your idea on how this could've happened.
Vera Rozalsky chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
What I like here are the very vivid settings... hurrah for the rose garden! and the peacocks! (I must say, I'm tickled at the notion of Draco having to take Care of Magical Creatures on their account, when they're the least magical beasts I've ever seen.)

Interesting, in the background, that you sent Blaise off to become a Muggle theater artist and Tracey ends up marrying Theodore.

And Daphne doesn't get into large amounts of detail about why she hates Draco so much, so I wonder if Pansy's child will ever make an appearance in their universe. (I'm assuming all of these stories take place in the same timeline.)

I love the notion that Astoria proposed, and Draco didn't see a reason to decline.

Oh yes, and the two of them are in concert in terms of their (loathsome) political ideas, and I certainly hope that the other reviewer is right and that the old order is doomed. Because we're really, really tired of it. (And surely the Order throws more interesting parties.)

Sorry for the delay in reviewing... my day off but I spent it sick, alas.
iMissHP chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
I liked the end twist,I didn't see it coming. Anyway, it was an interesting view on Draco and Astoria's relationship. I enjoyed it very much!
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Somehow, I doubt the old status quo will survive, no matter how hard they intend to try. Very good, keep writing