Reviews for Edward's Moon
Twilightfan1 chapter 5 . 3/12/2011
That was really good! I loved it, and I'm rlly sad that you have to stop. You kept spelling things wrong though... Like angel. You spelt it like angle most times. Oh well: I loved it just as much anyway. I really hope you can find it in your heart to keep going with this! And one more question: Are you following the book, or movie? Bye!
ecullensgurl chapter 5 . 3/12/2011
damn... but thanks for what I did get to read. I am very sad you have stopped writing. Good Luck to you and whatever your plans are in the future.
ecullensgurl chapter 4 . 3/12/2011
Again.. your words in EPOV are written very well. I am enjoying reading this story. Keep up the good work. I know I will be wanting more after this next chapter.
ecullensgurl chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
I love it ! Your writing in EPOV is very good. I can't stop reading it and can't wait to read the other chapters you have written.
vampyrefan767 chapter 4 . 12/13/2010
excellent!
Alaislana chapter 4 . 12/11/2010
I haven't read this story in so long, I forgot how much I enjoyed it! I LOVE this story! Thank you for submitting another chapter and I hope to get to read the next one soon! Good job D
divyvicki chapter 4 . 12/8/2010
Great story. Hope y continue it.
snoopykid chapter 4 . 12/8/2010
loved it! cant wait to read more!
elizi02 chapter 3 . 10/22/2010
I was wondering..would you continue this up?It feels like it's unfinished...(

anyway,great job though! I really like you! your not changing the characters (well,aside from..you know,edward wouldn't say the F word..) unlike others...wow!
PurpleKola chapter 3 . 8/30/2010
I love this chapter, I can't wait for the next chapter! Hmmmmmm, well, if you really want to get reviews, there are a few ways. Update more often and try to update when people are reading fanfic the most. (: You're probably getting a lot of alerts and stuff but not reviews because people are just lazy to review. (: Keep up the good work! I'm sure this story is going to get big SOON.
dolphindreaming chapter 3 . 8/29/2010
I really like Edwards point of view. YOur doing a great job keep it up. Can't wait to read more. :)
TwilightEdwardLover21 chapter 3 . 8/29/2010
make more!
PurpleKola chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Please continue this story! Oh, I'm Janice btw. I think I already left a review, but I really hope that you would continue this story, I really want to read New Moon in Edward's POV! (:
Alaislana chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Very well written! If you just wrote all four books in Edward's POV we might not even need Stephanie Meyer to finish Midnight Sun. P I truly hope you update this, though I'm aware that life happens so I'll try to remain patient.
Janice chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Really, really love it! Omg, i can't tell you how much i'd like you to continue. I really hope you will cause i'm dying to read more! And in my opinion, i'd just like the future chapters, (if any, i hope there will be!) to be new moon but with edwards pov. Hmm, maybe you could add the scene from eclipse where bella begs for err, higher physical relationship and stuff cuz i've been dying to know the pov of edward for that! And you write edward's point of view perfecty! Toally in character! Hmm, i actually like the volturi in some fanfics where they are wrtten to be nice, which they arent in the books. Maybe aro should beg harder and they still decline? Although it's not in character for aro tp beg, you know. Forget the idea if you want to, i just thought that it'd be cool. Please continue! Btw, my ign is purplekola. If you need help or anything, with like writers block, feel free to ask me! Although you're so pro, and i'm not really. I'll do whatever it takes to get yo to continue this though! XD :)