Reviews for Last Wish
crazyemmy21 chapter 12 . 6/11/2011
This story was amazing. So glad that I came upon this story and chose to read it. Great job.
luvofbooks chapter 13 . 12/31/2010
meant4you chapter 12 . 10/4/2010
Wonderful story, thank you for sharing!
ajendas chapter 12 . 9/19/2010
Ross is probably the closest name you can get to Rose but Whit is really weird. Your story...
ajendas chapter 11 . 9/19/2010
I love the fact that you made Mike the nice guy in this story as compared to many I have read in the past where Bella is married to him and he is an asshole, in the kindest term I can think of. But married 3 times is a bit too much. How old is she supposed to be? It is really a lovely story. Are your personal stories also Twilight based? Becca sounds a lot like
Bellamora chapter 12 . 9/5/2010
This was a wonderful story! I sat down and read it all at once. I could not stop. :O) I though it wonderfully balanced. You have angst, romance, fully fleshed out & complex characters and a thoughtful plot. You have a great witing style and I look forward to reading much more of your stuff.

thanks for sharing.
dani7603 chapter 12 . 9/4/2010
aww they had a lil boy so cute
PhantomsAngel1988 chapter 12 . 8/29/2010
loved it
Sunsetwing chapter 12 . 8/25/2010
So sad that it's over, but loved how you wrapped it up.
Sunsetwing chapter 11 . 8/25/2010
So glad it finally came out. I'm surprised that Edward was able to be held back when Jake proposed.
Veronique24 chapter 12 . 8/23/2010
Thank you for a beautiful story!
rmcrms5 chapter 12 . 8/22/2010
Very sweet and beautiful ending
MissRe chapter 12 . 8/20/2010
Awwww... it was a great ending to a wonderful story. I'm glad that they are doing so well. Love the new baby and the name. Love that Bella is acting and enjoying as well as her writing. Glad that Jake and Seth were there to kiss and make up. Thanks for taking us on a wonderful ride!
asf134 chapter 12 . 8/19/2010
AW! cute... and thank god jake got it through his thick head
asf134 chapter 11 . 8/19/2010