Reviews for Last Wish
Meyer-Madness chapter 6 . 8/19/2010
Well Jake can be a little annoying and after his appearance I was afraid the night was going to go in a different direction. I am glad Rose and Alice r n on things and were able to keep Edward the peep talk and reassurance that he needed b4 he jumped to conclusions. The little getaway was real cute but I still wonder how long they can keep ppl oblivious of what they r doing. It's cute how Bella tries to play it calm and cool but like Edward says: her body betrays her, lol. The 'I Never' game was hilarious, I always love the types of crazy statements and stories that come out of fanfics that play that game. I wonder how long Bella and Edward will be able to hold off... time will tell
Meyer-Madness chapter 5 . 8/19/2010
The skate date was awesome and its good that he does have the kids on his side. It was a little heartbreaking when Jessie called Daddy and disappointed that it was Edward. The mistletoe kiss was a great touch. Its funny seeing Rose and Edward as allies since they r usually enemies but I love that Rose is a straight shooter, she is honest and no-nonsense. Edward and Bella have definitely made it clear how they feel about each other. The whole skype concept and dating undercover is cute but I do worry how Angela will feel about it when she does find out. Great chapter!
browneyeddaisy chapter 12 . 8/19/2010
Beautiful ending!
Longing to Write chapter 12 . 8/19/2010
Beautiful ending to a beautiful story.
Meyer-Madness chapter 3 . 8/19/2010
I wonder if Edward was getting drunk because he thought Bella was getting back with Jacob. i also wonder what Angela thinks of Edward's closeness to bella. Does she suspect anything going between these two? Bella really seems to be in turmoil about her feelings but Edward is a sweetie and will not force her hand on the issue, she does need time. I cant wait to c what happens with Bella and Renee.
Meyer-Madness chapter 2 . 8/19/2010
That was heavy and the fact that Mike knew all along about Edward's love of Bella was really heart-wrenching. He basically gave the man his blessing to marry his wife while he himself is on his death bed. Idk many men who could do that or even begin to think like that. I was shocked by Bella's complete disgust for Jake for tryin to be a shoulder to lean on since they r friends. Edward does comfort her but I foresee her pushing him away for fear it would lessen her love of Mike or something. I feel like she is going to fight whatever connection they have as if it would weaken Mike's memory, maybe Im wrong and she will feel its ok since she has Mike's blessing. Great chapter!
Meyer-Madness chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Whoa! I really thought Edward was the husband. They were so comfortable with each other and he seemed to know so much about her pregnancy (and apparently the last one). The dynamics are very interesting here, they spend a lot of time together and yet there seems to be a very platonic relationship that has never crossed any lines. The whole pg 4 convo seems to be the most taboo convo they have had. There are definitely some feelings and thoughts there but no one has dared voice them. I wonder what will trigger them to come forth. The whole ed husband thing with Jake was different and yet strangely Bella to maintain those friendships. Great chapter. I am intrigued.
Chilly Howdy chapter 12 . 8/19/2010
Thanks for finishing off the story :o) I loved the Epilogue :o) and the welcoming of Whit Anthony :o) very different name huh! Thanks once again for sharing this story :o) I loved reading it :o) Chilly x
000deleteaccount000 chapter 12 . 8/19/2010
The last sentence says it all!
mommymac0508 chapter 12 . 8/19/2010
I loved it and I sad to see its over but I so look

Forward to more from you so hurry up and don't

Keep me waitting too long and thank you for

writing
Scarlett72 chapter 12 . 8/19/2010
As much as I hate saying good-bye to this story, and I really do, I think you wrapped beautifully. I don't feel wanting for anything at all. I loved every minute of this story. It was so well thought out and executed. I couldn't have asked for anything better. I am looking forward to the sexy three-shot. ;)

You say keep up with you on your blog. Does that mean that your future writings will only be published and no longer on ff? Either way I will there, just want to know.

Thank you so much for this story. It's been a grand time. See you. Lisa :)
coryoplayer chapter 12 . 8/19/2010
Lindsey

Short but absolutely great!

Looking forward to what ever comes our way in the future!

Cory
Melolabel chapter 12 . 8/19/2010
Sweet ending. Loved it!
barbiedoll123 chapter 12 . 8/19/2010
aw the ending was so sweet
vampluvr25 chapter 12 . 8/19/2010
I love that they came full circle. It started with a baby and ended with one too. I laughed at the Seattle Grace bit. I love Grey's Anatomy.
269 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »