Reviews for Last Wish
cshorte chapter 12 . 8/19/2010
Loved it
MissRe chapter 11 . 8/16/2010
Jake is still an ass.. even if he does love her. LOL I'm glad that he was able to save her and hate that he misunderstood what Bella was rambling. I can't believe he proposed to her and I don't blame Bella for freaking out a bit. I'm glad that she found the strength to tell everyone the truth and I'm glad that they took it well. As for the epilogue... I just want to see them together and happy with their kids - whether it is just Mikey and Jessie or if they have a brood. Maybe 30 years in the future and Bella is getting an Oscar for adapting one of her books or writing a screen play. LOL I know you will find the perfect way to wrap it up... glad I finally caught up! Awesome journey.
MissRe chapter 10 . 8/16/2010
Loved the wedding night! I really enjoyed them christening the house - then in come Daddy C and Esme... LOL Glad they took it well. Also glad that Rose and Em took it okay too. Yay for Ben and Angela - I'm glad that they are together and Bella gave them the house. The party got off to a great start. Hate that Jake was like that to Edward and then having them get caught in the surf... hopefully the will be okay. Bella has to get home to her family. Great job.
MissRe chapter 9 . 8/16/2010
Well, that was quick! But I think it's great. They can start their life in Seattle as a family. So glad that they made up and the weekend started well. The wedding is spur of the moment, but I think they will be good together. Wonder how the rest of the world will take it? LOL Loved their first time. Awesome job.
MissRe chapter 8 . 8/16/2010
Yep - Jake is an ass. I'm glad that Edward hauled off and punched him, but I hate that he got the wrong idea. I loved that Bella screamed at him... he's an ass. LOL I loved the way that she got her message to him... great song and really creative. Loved the closure that she got from Mike as well... Beautiful work.
MissRe chapter 7 . 8/16/2010
Awww... I thought it was sweet that Edward made them mac and cheese... now I want to make some homemade stuff... but it is so hot here! LOL I loved their date - Rose is pretty awesome. That was an amazing time. I'm glad that they talked to Jessie and I love how smart she is. Awesome job.
MissRe chapter 6 . 8/16/2010
Still don't like Jake... LOL Glad that Bella has Alice there for her like Rose is there for Edward. Alice and Rose rock for coming up with their little plan. B/E are hot together... Loved how Alice got them dancing. Then making out for new years and just sleeping in each others arms. Beautiful. :)
MissRe chapter 5 . 8/16/2010
That kiss was awesome. Had to get that out of the way first. I thought Esme rocked for having presents there for the kids and I love that they got to do Christmas together. I thought the locket was beautiful. The kissed rocked - I'm glad that they are going to see where it leads, even if it has to be kept on the down low for now. I don't think Ang and the parentals would hate her for moving on - especially with someone that Mike approved of. Skype is too cute. Great job!
MissRe chapter 4 . 8/16/2010
Awww... I love that you are working your stuff in here as well. Great chapter - really thought it was great that Bella sat down and talked things over with Renee. I hope they can continue to heal that relationship. Jake is still an ass. LOL The talk with Alice about Edward was wonderful. I love that they are taking it slow. He isn't pushing her and she isn't pushing him away. I love watching the slow evolution of their relationship. Her saying that Edward is the passion and the home... that was awesome. Loved it!
MissRe chapter 3 . 8/16/2010
I'm glad that Edward is there for the kids too. Seeing him help Jessie just makes your heart melt. Way for Renee to come back into her life. She should have given her a little warning. Loved the intro of Ben and Angela - think it is amazing that Angela is moving in to help Bella. Great job!
MissRe chapter 2 . 8/16/2010
Ah Edward... moms do know these things. He did the right thing though - he was a big part of there lives and he didn't overstep. Mike seems to be a great husband, I hate that he had to die for them to get together - loved his talk with Edward. jake is an ass. Awesome job!
MissRe chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
I so thought Edward was the dad. LOL Yes, I'm just getting started on the reviews for this one... I'm so behind on life. Anyway, awesome beginning - loved how you weaved the three guys through there. Great beginning!
MaCherieAmour chapter 11 . 8/16/2010
The LONG song lyrics broke up the chapter too much for me. I was worried she wouldn't get out of the room and talk to everyone because they were so long and it looked like the chapter was nearing the end. I wish her talk had been a bit longer and the lyrics a bit less.

No HEA for Jake and NO Jessie marrying Seth. His mom was a skank and his dad is a tool. He's a kid now but it's in his genes to be relationship stunted. Jessie deserves better and she loves her mommy WAY too much to make mommy connected with Jake again through a marriage to his spawn.

I'd love to see Edward and Bella have one baby of their own, not named Renesmee. Not 30 years or so in the future just the immediate 5 years or so and maybe her books being turned into movies.
MaCherieAmour chapter 6 . 8/15/2010
I've been reading this on and off and this part is bugging me. In chapter 1, Edward asks Bella if Mike and Jake are the only men she's ever been with and she thinks to herself about how much she trusts Edward and thinks of him as someone she can be open with about sex.

Then here she makes a inner comment about in her drunk days it didn't take much to get a man in her bed and then the mention of Riley. Why did she lie to Edward? It's not a big deal if she slept with men other than her husband when she was single. It's just off she didn't even allude to it in Chapter 1 as in her thinking Edward would think down of her if she was getting drunk and so high she honestly can't remember how many guys she was with.

Just odd.
coryoplayer chapter 11 . 8/9/2010
Lindsey

Sorry it's taken me forever to read and comment on the chapter.

Real life just won't let me up off the floor for some reason right now.

I'm so happy that Bella told everyone that she's in love with Edward. I feel for Jake but, Bella did tell him the truth about the two of them. Good for her!

More when you can please!

Cory