Reviews for Living With Vampires
BeeSabine chapter 12 . 10/13/2015
Hi Anja,

pleeeeease, could you overcome your writersblock on this and other TVD storys?
Id love to read more of your storys: "Living With Vampires" , "You Got The Best Of Me" , "Five Years Gone". Its now been a while, but they were good. It would be great if could still finish them, or just one...

:-)
Sabine
Kayla Salvatore chapter 12 . 7/2/2015
I love this story and it is well written . . . But! There has been five years since the last update and I'd really like if you could update anytime soon, maybe you have forgotten about the story and in that case I understand, but if you haven't please update :)
skywolflady chapter 12 . 2/15/2015
Awesome
Delena is real chapter 12 . 10/28/2014
I love this story.
I died laughing with this chapter, had everything, the tension, the passion, the crazy moments, dinner, lemon, the fun.
What Damon chasing naked the dog peed in his pants left me out of breath from laughing so hard, that perfect writing I hope to follow him because he is the best story and I read, I love to read stories how are you without so much lemon in between. Best Story this.
lotslater chapter 12 . 9/8/2014
I love this. Just read the whole thing. I really hope you come back to it one day but it really is amazing and i would love to see how it ends. You have a real talent and i think you wrote the characters perfectly. x
Guest chapter 12 . 9/5/2014
Please please update soon!
Al1 chapter 2 . 7/10/2014
I like this so far and I think you made the charecters so much like the one petreaed in the tv show! Damon is so funny and devilish! :)
Guest chapter 12 . 10/14/2013
I just found this fic and I am already in love this has to be one of the best fanfics (delena or not) I've ever read your really talented and I love how you can add humour to something as deadly serious as delena is amazing and I have teared up and laughed my ass off in the period of about half an hour
9linn8 chapter 12 . 9/17/2013
lol loved the second dog part but HE KILLED THE DOG! but great chapter, Love your story. update:):)
Guest chapter 12 . 8/3/2013
What happens when stephan gets back
sailor silvimoon chapter 12 . 1/2/2013
Omg that was amazing! Please continue with this... Damon is so funny, I'm loving this side of him.
Guest chapter 12 . 12/18/2012
very nice
continue plzzzz.
anonamous chapter 12 . 12/2/2012
please write more
Fan chapter 12 . 10/22/2012
MORE PLEASE
Guest chapter 12 . 10/21/2012
quiero mas! porfavor mas delena cuando escribiras el proximo capitulo? me gusto tu historia y sobretodo saber que elena sedio a los encantos de damon :)