Reviews for Broken Moonlight
Hope chapter 28 . 7/28
It's been 6 years Plz update I need my sanity
Lauramari chapter 25 . 7/4
I know I'm reading your story long after you posted it, but belated congratulations on your university entrance!
CrystalVixen93 chapter 28 . 6/19
Love your story and can't wait to see what happens next so I hope you update again soon plz.
Kips34 chapter 18 . 6/7
As hard as that was to read (because I hate Bella being in that kind of emotional pain) I am glad you included this part. The flashbacks are a completely normal part of the healing process, and yet another thing that Meyer completely ignored in her telling of Bella's numerous traumatic experiences in the novels.
Kips34 chapter 15 . 6/7
And the "will you change me" convo done and out of the way. I was wondering when that would come up. I am thoroughly enjoying this story. :)
Kips34 chapter 14 . 6/7
Thank you. It always upset me that Bella never truly reacted to what happened in Port Angeles in the cannon storyline. I know how strong her character is meant to be, and I know that in the original story she was never truly hurt, but no woman would have absolutely no reaction to that sort of situation, and Meyer's telling of it that way always bothered me. This was much more realistic while still portraying Bella's strength. So thank you.
Kips34 chapter 13 . 6/7
It is strange how similar Charlie and Edward are reacting to this situation, especially given that in your plotline, Edward has no reason to feel protective or possessive when it comes to Bella. I like it, and I can't wait to see how the two react to each other if they both continue to pursue her and Jasper.
Kips34 chapter 12 . 6/7
I love Bella's reaction to Jasper's scars. I was wondering how you were going to handle that particular hurdle to their relationship. And Peter and Char are absolutely amazing! :)
Kips34 chapter 11 . 6/7
I love buzzed Bella! She's a riot. :)
Kips34 chapter 7 . 6/7
Enter Peter and Charlotte? (she asks filled with hope and excitement) I love this whole plotline so far! Never been a huge Jasper/Alice fan, and this take on the Jasper/Bella storyline is a lot of fun. :)
Masi13 chapter 28 . 5/31
I love you and your stories... I have only read 2 incomplete ones and 1 complete one but I love your stories already :D Not in the creepy way...
Alice Queen of Madness chapter 28 . 4/23
This was an amazing story...too bad i found it to late...oh well...i really loved every part of it...i hope they kill Edward...Alice not much as i really like her but i enjoy watching her be the villain
Alice Queen of Madness chapter 22 . 4/23
Wow...Peter is infinity times better then Alice...damn i can't believe all that would happened...just wow!
SweetSouthernGal chapter 28 . 4/15
Really enjoyed what you've shared of this story. I realize it's highly unlikely, but I hope you may still pick this story back up one day
Bellaria chapter 28 . 4/11
Oh my gosh, I loved this, I see you haven't updated it in a while but I had to let you know that it's fantastic!
1,863 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »