Reviews for Broken Moonlight
Kushka chapter 28 . 9/7
Great story
scarlson31 chapter 28 . 9/5
OH my gosh! You can't leave us hanging like this! Pleeeeeeease come back and write more?!
celajwhitney chapter 28 . 7/31
i just love this story and it's not even the first time iv'e read it. i know it's been years since since you've updated it, but just know we are on your follow list in case you do!
celajwhitney chapter 1 . 7/29
alice and jasper have an english class together? i thought she was a junior like bella.
tamwhit chapter 28 . 6/15
Please update your story soon
OMG I NEED MORE!
Nooooooo. Don't give up on this story! It's so good! I love it. Please update!
Please update, continue, and complete! I LOVE this fanfic and will follow it till the end!
Why was this abandoned? Will you continue it, please!
Was that an innuendo?
akinomatis chapter 28 . 12/1/2016
Will you be updating this fic? I love it, can't wait for the next chapter! Great story..
Hope chapter 28 . 7/28/2016
It's been 6 years Plz update I need my sanity
Lauramari chapter 25 . 7/4/2016
I know I'm reading your story long after you posted it, but belated congratulations on your university entrance!
CrystalVixen93 chapter 28 . 6/19/2016
Love your story and can't wait to see what happens next so I hope you update again soon plz.
Kips34 chapter 18 . 6/7/2016
As hard as that was to read (because I hate Bella being in that kind of emotional pain) I am glad you included this part. The flashbacks are a completely normal part of the healing process, and yet another thing that Meyer completely ignored in her telling of Bella's numerous traumatic experiences in the novels.
1,874 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »