Reviews for Sleeping Arrangements
Epclaymore chapter 2 . 7/28
Don't they have a back door?
DisneyFan2002 chapter 2 . 1/27
Aww, this was wonderful! I have to agree that I like the original more, but the sequel is just as enjoyable as the first. Just like the first one, this one was really cute. Fantastic job writing this one!
DisneyFan2002 chapter 1 . 1/27
Oh my Gods! That was so adorable! What a talented writer you are! I love Toothless and Hiccup fanfics, so this one certainly does not disappoint. The chemistry between Hiccup and Toothless here was so cute! They have the best relationship ever in the movies. :)
Whatcha chapter 1 . 2/13/2018
Run for your life! Toothless is quoting Tug/Bellerophon!
Tauriel Skywalker chapter 1 . 12/11/2017
HA! It's happened to often that Stoick just finds this life-threatening incidence annoying rather than terrifying. Hiccup seems to be most terrified by these incidences and it's because his dad is scaring him awake more than anything else

Aw! Dragon snuggles!

Oh, poor Stoick.

OH NO! The dragon trapped him! XD

Aw, so fluffy!
Born in 20th Century chapter 2 . 4/15/2017
haha loved this, thanks for sharing! :D ;)
The Fangirl of Awesome Stuff chapter 2 . 4/12/2017
Hi. Your stories make me smile. Please keep making more for me to smile at. They're cute. Thanks!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/20/2017
Add more! Please!
CosmicEssence chapter 2 . 1/13/2017
No offense but the sequel doesn't live up to the first at all. The first being very sweet, adorable, funny and perfect Toothless and Hiccup (though I'm not sure I agree with Toothless referring to him as 'his master' think it'd just be something like 'his human' given that they're not pets) but otherwise, loved it!
thearizona chapter 2 . 12/13/2016
Hahahaha, this was fantastic. And the cycle of door blocking and scared jumping goes on! A great little two shot here.
Until next time,
Keep up the awesome work!
Daughter-of-Athena-2358 chapter 2 . 10/23/2016
I loved it! Please write more of these, I'm sure I'd love them all!
Lazie Mie chapter 2 . 10/21/2016
Cute chapter. I love how protective Toothless can be.
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 2 . 6/14/2016
Lol. I liked the first chapter better, but this one's good too. You're winning me over to the HtTYD fandom one story at a time...
Howl365 chapter 2 . 5/2/2016
this is this is ... HILARIOUS oh Toothless they are not THREATS i repeat they re not THREATS there is no threat but great sequel and 1 shot i guess or story don't know what to say have a good day and keep up the good fan fiction :)
Legolas's heart and soul chapter 2 . 1/9/2016
That's my cat, the first few weeks after adopting him.