Reviews for Sleeping Arrangements
Born in 20th Century chapter 2 . 4/15
haha loved this, thanks for sharing! :D ;)
The Fangirl of Awesome Stuff chapter 2 . 4/12
Hi. Your stories make me smile. Please keep making more for me to smile at. They're cute. Thanks!
Add more! Please!
CosmicEssence chapter 2 . 1/13
No offense but the sequel doesn't live up to the first at all. The first being very sweet, adorable, funny and perfect Toothless and Hiccup (though I'm not sure I agree with Toothless referring to him as 'his master' think it'd just be something like 'his human' given that they're not pets) but otherwise, loved it!
thearizona chapter 2 . 12/13/2016
Hahahaha, this was fantastic. And the cycle of door blocking and scared jumping goes on! A great little two shot here.
Until next time,
Keep up the awesome work!
Daughter-of-Athena-2358 chapter 2 . 10/23/2016
I loved it! Please write more of these, I'm sure I'd love them all!
Lazie Mie chapter 2 . 10/21/2016
Cute chapter. I love how protective Toothless can be.
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 2 . 6/14/2016
Lol. I liked the first chapter better, but this one's good too. You're winning me over to the HtTYD fandom one story at a time...
Howl365 chapter 2 . 5/2/2016
this is this is ... HILARIOUS oh Toothless they are not THREATS i repeat they re not THREATS there is no threat but great sequel and 1 shot i guess or story don't know what to say have a good day and keep up the good fan fiction :)
Legolas's heart and soul chapter 2 . 1/9/2016
That's my cat, the first few weeks after adopting him.
Katz4 chapter 2 . 7/30/2015
Amelia Loves Anime chapter 2 . 7/16/2015
This is such a cute story! I loved it! Keep up the fantastic work!
Ur fan chapter 2 . 6/8/2015
I realize that at the time you didn't realize what you were doing. After all the 2nd movie wasn't out yet. But stil. THIS WENT RIGHT TROUGH THE FEELS!
TiniTinuviel chapter 2 . 5/30/2015
Cute! and very well written!
IWasNeverReal chapter 2 . 3/26/2015
Aww man, Toothless... you should know better than to mess with the lady of the house.