Reviews for The Taming of Hades
blueaqualily chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Very cute and sweet! I love how Persephone accepts Hades' flaws and even loves him because of it!
KL93 chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Awww. I love how you wrote cerberus! He sounds so adorable despite his obvious ferociousness. ;)
Ailovec chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
This is really cute (:
aradiaeva chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Great fic. So sad but so sweet.
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
nice
Unleash Your Inner Self chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Graphic lemon, second chapter, NOW!
pheobep3 chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Poor Hades? Nah,I think he likes it.:D
Morzan's Elvish Daughter chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Still just as good as ever!
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Lol, I loved the talk about Cerberus not being a pet but being a guardian. Persephone is so sweet, going out of her way to cheer Cerberus up after a scolding and Hades really shouldn't be but so mad because Persephone has turned him into a "tame little lamb" as well, haha.

This was a wonderful fic and I would be very pleased if it was indeed turned into a two-shot with a lemon. (I know, I can't help the fact that I'm a perv, lol.)

Anyway, thank you for writing this and deciding to share it, it was a very wonderful read. :D
Liz86000 chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Lol, yep, he is tamed! :)
anonymous reader chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Pleeeeeeeeeease write a lemony second chapter of this! I would be forever grateful. And every time Hades and Persephone joke about punishment, I get a teensey glimmer of hope that something will happen...

As always, your writing is amazing, and I can't wait to read more of it. 3
NorthernStar chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
This made me laugh-not so much because it was funny as because it is absolutly delightful.

XOXO
neverest chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
lol...cute...LATER_
FlashFreeze chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Love it ! (:
HinaFilipina18 chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
awwwwwwww by the Greek gods his story is wonderful!