Reviews for Gambling With Fate
Hell-and-bliss chapter 4 . 2/17/2012
God I love this fic! and the way you write about Espo and Lanie together. they are my fav about Castle and your writing is the best :) please write more! You're my fav esplanie writer ;)
Lozza-bear chapter 4 . 4/24/2011
Well now, first thing I want to say is that very few "pleasepleaseplease review!" demands get to me. Yours did. Count that as a good thing :P

Anyway, onto the point: I loved it! Of course I adored match-maker Kate - so much fun. Also, dumbdumb Castle? Hehe.

I can't say I've ever really been too bothered by the Esplanie - or perhaps this isn't the best place to mention that? :P - but this fic had me running the other way. It's very well written and persuaded me to actually ship the pairing rather than admire from afar. I think the thing I liked best - especially the last chapter - was the rate at which their relationship moved. They didn't jump into bed after a minute after making goo-goo eyes at each other, which makes the read soooo much more entertaining and less predictable. On the same side of the card, the characters were very nicely... in character, for want of a better phrase.

Of course, KraftyKate was hilarious fun to read as well :P Oh, and while we're talking about Kate, I loved the way you wrote her dynamic with Ryan. Very sweet and true to form.

I think that's all I popped in to say. Thoroughly enjoyed the whole fic (and the others that I've read today - oh how I LOVE lazy public holidays! :D)

Fantastic read :D
The-Sun-Princess chapter 4 . 3/26/2011
*grins* Beckett's an evil genius in this story.
ladybrin chapter 4 . 11/22/2010
this was a good fic- i liked all the chapters- my fav- was the last chapter and the lanie/ javier moments when they walked home- when hekissed her hand- what a sweetie- more soon
Bella Paige chapter 4 . 8/13/2010
Okay I wasn't completely lost and confused in that story, what happened exactly?
Bella Paige chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
thought his safe word was Apples and why he is being a jerk, he likes Lanie I thought ... why the blackmail?
LouphiaTheHobbit chapter 4 . 8/12/2010
this was sooo cute and i'm taking the hint, adding you to my auther alert list in the hope of a bunch cute lanie/esposito stories!
Andrea Waters chapter 4 . 8/11/2010
This last chapter was HILARIOUS between Kate and Castle. :)
ApollaCammi chapter 4 . 8/11/2010
*Thank* you for making my day! :) A little disappointed that our second favourite couple didn't actually end up a couple, but that kiss on the hand totally, absolutely made up for it. What a charmer our Esposito is. Poor Lanie doesn't stand a chance. Downbeat, Pulse and now Fate are three of my absolute favourite Lanie/Espo stories on the site - can't wait to read more of them. (Don't forget that Ryan deserves a little screen time too, though! Him and his blue, blue eyes.)
Dingbat142001 chapter 4 . 8/11/2010
Hmmm... as much as I was wanting a hook up, I think this works much better. A slower, more steady pace is perfect for someone as cautious as Lanie, and Espo, well, he likes to play ;)

I loved their conversation! Poor Lanie. Girl, sometimes you gotta stop overthinking. Just jump the man, already!

You write Lanie so awesomely! I mean, it's reincarnation it's so perfect. I actually think you might really be Tamala ;)

More L/E, you say? *le gasp* So excited for it! What are the chances by the time I finish this review it'll be up? No? Darn. Really can't wait!
VMsuperfan chapter 4 . 8/11/2010
great story. i really liked it.
Aquamarine07 chapter 3 . 8/10/2010
Loved this! All this Beckett and her matchmaking- now someone needs to do the same for her and Castle! Hahaha! Great, great job, update soon!
LouphiaTheHobbit chapter 3 . 7/26/2010
goooooooooooosh i love this! please, give us another chapter!
LouphiaTheHobbit chapter 2 . 7/26/2010