Reviews for His Black Queen
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 1 . 3/1
I loved this even if it was short.i dont fell Kallen was bashed(I don't necessarily like Kallen) or Kallen was bashing C.C..
FireWater0712 chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
I love the presentation of facts in Kallen's perspective. I'm such a big fan of Lelouch and C.C.! I have read lots of threads and most of them say that of all the girls romantically linked to Lelouch, C.C. is closest one to him as she is the one who knows him truly well as Lelouch vi Britannia/Lamperouge/Zero. She have seen his bad and good sides and have stuck with him all throughout. They make a powerful pair and they truly match one another.

I don't hate Kallen (she's smart and strong too) but CC's character has more depth in it and I love the way that she always has a poker face, never caught betraying emotions unlike in stereotypical main female characters.

I have re-watched the anime last month and I can't help but nearly cry in the last episode. Definitely one of the best animes. I hope you write more stories about them.
JC-zala chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Amazing use of words. It was well-written from Kallen's perspective. It was in-character. It was beautiful. Great job.
Riflemen526 chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
You did an amazing job and it was a fantastic read.
sasusakufan2357 chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Amazing :) I love the pairing C.C./Lelouch :D! Great job~
SheriMeister chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Ooh, that's a nice view! I loved it! I always did think C.C. was the queen... -
ryder77 chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
You get points for the technical parts: the smart paragraph division, formula, and I only spotted one spelling mixup in the whole thing. I'm sort of a geek so techie stuff matters to me.

As a whole, though, this story read more like, uh, an intellectual exercise than a work of fiction.

There was much focus on the "arguments" that support the, uh, main rival of my pairing of preference, and not much on Kallen's feelings on the situations stated. The first-person writing style's usually for attempting to tell the world how differently the character saw the same scenes that everybody else saw. Insight, in other words. This story, it didn't really present a different POV.

That's my opinion, at least.

I'm not against your pairing of preference (I enjoy even the occasional Lulu/Milly, rare though they are). Your story had the right set of facts as premise, but presented little else, IMO.
Mimiv chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Aw, I absolutely loved your Play Me a Song series, and this was always my favorite one out of those. I love stories of Kallen being jealous of C.C. and Lelouch; there needs to be more of those~ DD
Hikari Lunea chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Not really a fan fo C.C./Lulu which are involving Kallen/Lulu in a bad light.

Makes us look like a pack of haters.(There are too much of these )

I'll make up with your others fictions I guess...
tamachon chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
I love, Love, LOVE this story very much! thank you for publishing this wonderful story in Kallen's POV! Hohohoho! Sorry Kallen, but Lulu is obviously C.C.'s!

GYAHAHAHAHA!