Reviews for Postcards
RunsWithWolves77 chapter 1 . 10/6
Just as good 2nd time around. Love Jacob. Sexy without being too explicit. Well done, as usual. Thanks.
Tbaby13 chapter 1 . 9/3
HA. Loved your Author's Note at the beginning. I, sort of similarly, haven't read Twilight fic in yeeeears, but this one is actually super good. Not sure if you'll see this comment nine years later, but thanks for the return to fic to share it. It was enjoyed!
mostardentily chapter 1 . 8/11
This was so cute and amazing. I never liked Jacob/Bella but after reading The Movement Of The Earth it's my new favorite ship.
chellybot chapter 1 . 4/13
I have read this story several times now and each time I read it I find something new to love about it. This is one of my all-time favorite Twilight fanfictions and I just wanted to say how happy I am that you wrote it.
TheButterflyComposer chapter 1 . 3/2
loved it. very good stuff.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2018
I love this story so so so much
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2018
I have read this story so many times over the years. It is so beautiful and deep. The characters are spot on and the progression natural. Honestly, this is my favourite fan fiction I've ever read (although The Definition of Want is pretty much a tie!).
Yarnelle chapter 1 . 7/8/2018
It's 2018 and I still come back and read this all the time. Thank you !
BeckieT108 chapter 1 . 6/22/2018
Loved it! I can't believe I never read this. Loved the progression from friends to friends and lovers. Beautiful!
BeckieT108
For.the.LOVE.of.Severus chapter 1 . 11/1/2017
I really enjoyed the story but seriously the best part is the end scene with Charlie & Bella. Nice job.
Sunshine131517 chapter 1 . 9/2/2017
This story would have been interesting to see how it developed. Loved it
catbob1 chapter 1 . 7/17/2017
I keep coming back to reread this and it's just as amazing as it was the first time I read it. A truly wonderful story that I recommend to everyone.
Tommy14 chapter 1 . 6/26/2017
What a wonderful story. Thank you so much for sharing.
Ariel-Scarlett chapter 1 . 1/12/2017
I've read this many many times over the years and it's still one of my favorite stories. Love this. Very true to B & J's characters, funny, smart road trip/growing up story. You have such a talent! These are a some of my favorite sentences:
"It's all different now, and finally, she's ready for it."
"After all that they've been through and told and felt and done, it's when he hands her the coffee that she finally says she loves him. And she means it."
Also loved the postcards.
Thank you for this!
TheOtterKnight chapter 1 . 1/10/2017
Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god. I was brought here by Wide open road and I wasn't disappointed but I wasn't prepared for this. This is beautiful. The way you write is beautiful and it all meshes together and it's just ... I can't describe it. I love, love the tentative feeling from Jacob in the beginning, how afraid and concerned he is and Bella who just wants to get away. This is overwhelmingly haunting. I wish I could forget that I ever read this so I could read it over and over again. I don't know why, but Bella insisting that they go back really resonated with me. The roadtrip finally got to her and she just .. I don't know, looking back this kind of seems like a growing up fic or a coming of age thing. The roadtrip wizened her, wizened him too, and you did it so beautifully. You ended it wonderfully, too. Charlie and Bella's interaction was nice and sweet and I just want to evelope myself in this story, it's just so good. Thank you so, so much for sharing this with us.