Reviews for Postcards
ballabi000 chapter 1 . 7/7
I’m late to the twilight bandwagon, but this is one of my favorite fics on the Internet. It’s a little ooc, but it’s cute. That being said, I haven’t read a doc of yours that I didn’t like. Keep writing!
call us crazy chapter 1 . 7/1
one of the sweeter charlie-bella relationships ive read. thank you for this story, it felt very real
TarynCasey chapter 1 . 6/3
This was so beautiful. My god, this is one of the best one-shots I've ever read.
sarah0406 chapter 1 . 5/27
This was awesome!
RoseQuartz52 chapter 1 . 3/19
Better than the original. I'm not crying you're crying
someoneborrowed chapter 1 . 2/12
got me cryin in the club
RunsWithWolves77 chapter 1 . 10/6/2019
Just as good 2nd time around. Love Jacob. Sexy without being too explicit. Well done, as usual. Thanks.
Tbaby13 chapter 1 . 9/3/2019
HA. Loved your Author's Note at the beginning. I, sort of similarly, haven't read Twilight fic in yeeeears, but this one is actually super good. Not sure if you'll see this comment nine years later, but thanks for the return to fic to share it. It was enjoyed!
mostardentily chapter 1 . 8/11/2019
This was so cute and amazing. I never liked Jacob/Bella but after reading The Movement Of The Earth it's my new favorite ship.
chellybot chapter 1 . 4/13/2019
I have read this story several times now and each time I read it I find something new to love about it. This is one of my all-time favorite Twilight fanfictions and I just wanted to say how happy I am that you wrote it.
TheButterflyComposer chapter 1 . 3/2/2019
loved it. very good stuff.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2018
I love this story so so so much
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2018
I have read this story so many times over the years. It is so beautiful and deep. The characters are spot on and the progression natural. Honestly, this is my favourite fan fiction I've ever read (although The Definition of Want is pretty much a tie!).
Yarnelle chapter 1 . 7/8/2018
It's 2018 and I still come back and read this all the time. Thank you !
BeckieT108 chapter 1 . 6/22/2018
Loved it! I can't believe I never read this. Loved the progression from friends to friends and lovers. Beautiful!
BeckieT108