Reviews for Postcards
sarahmicaela88 chapter 1 . 4/3
Awww come on why not continue with it?
jane chapter 1 . 3/23
honestly the best twilight fic ever

like i hate hate hate first pov

and everything is so in character like it could have been canon

and its amazing
Calyptra chapter 1 . 3/15
That was a pretty awesome one-shot. I liked the writing style, it was different and really enjoyable. It felt more like reading a book instead of fan fiction. The short sentences used to describe situations as well as the almost one-word dialogues gave this story a unique touch. Random facts twisted with important information gave the feeling that they were living in the moment.
I liked that you had Charlie be so supportive. He has always been my favorite human and you just showed that he might be silent but not dumb or not caring.
It was good that you didn't have them jump each others bones but let it play out. Them comforting each other, getting through everyday, him fighting to stay with her because she asked him made the progress realistic. She made a sacrifice for him by taking him away and she spent time with him and fell in love with him by doing so. Much more realistic than the whole Edward fiasco.
I liked the little details, like the dialogue with Charlie, or what little things they found out about each other during their journey or how he said "I wish" while reading about the report his father wanted to file. It lightened the desperate situation.
What I really enjoyed that Jacob might had to suffer in this story like in nearly every other but he got her in the end without doubt, without competition and without feeling second best. Him being willing to stay away for ever just to be with her was touching. Her wanting to go back because he needed it was even better. It was a really heartfelt and still passionate dialogue.

I think that was my favorite Jacob/Bella one-shot so far or at least the best that I've read in a while.
Thank you for sharing!
alh1971 chapter 1 . 3/7
Loved it-every word...
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2015
This ... was ... UH-MAZIN ! I fell in love a little to quick , but hey . shit happens
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2015
Just like Bella's post cards to Charlie, you fit so much meaning into such a short script. It's not often you read a fic and say to yourself "I kind of wish this is how the original had gone!" Less is more! On with the fic's Audrey.
Nic chapter 1 . 9/26/2015
Incredible. Simple yet so complex. Beautifully written. Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/10/2015
Well. I am simply stunned. A twilight fic where Jake and Bella make it AND the author has managed to capture the essence of the characters. Has found a way to bring them together in a way that works in the context of twilight. Anyone can make Bella ...undamaged or Jake a weakling who will take any and all abuse. Very few manage to do what you have done One of the best short form twilight fics out there.
thestudyof-ares chapter 1 . 5/30/2015
Thank you so much for this perfection ;_;
anon chapter 1 . 5/19/2015
This. was. awesome.
Redbookbluebook chapter 1 . 5/5/2015
I absolutely loved this. Great characterization and the relationship between the two of them was really well written.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
Wow. This really, really spoke to my soul. Just the image of them in the dust of the road and the sunshine coming in and just kind of smoothing down all of the ragged, jaggedy pieces? That felt so, so right and you REALLY capture Charlie better than anyone else I've seen. That sense of steadiness and reason mixed with his love and discomfort about her being gone, but wanting her to figure herself out.
emma4305 chapter 1 . 1/1/2015
I LOVE THIS!
catbob1 chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
Absolutely loved this - start to finish. Thank you.
rasheedah2907 chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
So every now and then I come to reread this and everytime it makes me feel good! Your so talented, please come back to Twilight. Lol