Reviews for Postcards
eternalmaknae chapter 1 . 5/30
Thank you so much for this perfection ;_;
anon chapter 1 . 5/19
This. was. awesome.
Redbookbluebook chapter 1 . 5/5
I absolutely loved this. Great characterization and the relationship between the two of them was really well written.
Wow. This really, really spoke to my soul. Just the image of them in the dust of the road and the sunshine coming in and just kind of smoothing down all of the ragged, jaggedy pieces? That felt so, so right and you REALLY capture Charlie better than anyone else I've seen. That sense of steadiness and reason mixed with his love and discomfort about her being gone, but wanting her to figure herself out.
emma4305 chapter 1 . 1/1
I LOVE THIS!
catbob1 chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
Absolutely loved this - start to finish. Thank you.
rasheedah2907 chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
So every now and then I come to reread this and everytime it makes me feel good! Your so talented, please come back to Twilight. Lol
xxPrtlyCldyxx chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
This was a well spent thirty minutes of my life! Your story is hillarious, and beautiful, and heartbreaking, and so, so perfect. I really loved reading this. Any plans for a sequel of any sort?
kat kasie chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
Beautiful, real, heart-wrenching, and just plain amazing
Musicalroza999 chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
Absolutely. Perfect.
Yellow Eyed Arachnid chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
I'm not a fan of Twilight to say the least, but I can say that I am a fan of some of the Twilight Fanfiction out there. Those that can turn what I see as the romantic fantasy of an aged woman into a true work of art. This is one of those rarities. Thank you.
stalrua chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
A long time ago, I actually liked Twilight. After a few years, I realized how cliched all of it really was and stopped liking it. This, though... this is what that series could have been. Amazing.
Gracfully chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
so very awesome
Meiyo no Ko chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
Whatever reason made you leave fanfiction in the first place, I'm incredibly grateful you chose to come back with this story. It was a fantastic experience seeing Bella make her own choices and develop into a character I could truly appreciate. And then that she finally, FINALLY makes her way into a healthy relationship? The cherry on top. Excellent work.
snow eopard chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Oh my gosh that was awesome