Reviews for Postcards
Yarnelle chapter 1 . 7/8
It's 2018 and I still come back and read this all the time. Thank you !
BeckieT108 chapter 1 . 6/22
Loved it! I can't believe I never read this. Loved the progression from friends to friends and lovers. Beautiful!
BeckieT108
For.the.LOVE.of.Severus chapter 1 . 11/1/2017
I really enjoyed the story but seriously the best part is the end scene with Charlie & Bella. Nice job.
Sunshine131517 chapter 1 . 9/2/2017
This story would have been interesting to see how it developed. Loved it
catbob1 chapter 1 . 7/17/2017
I keep coming back to reread this and it's just as amazing as it was the first time I read it. A truly wonderful story that I recommend to everyone.
Tommy14 chapter 1 . 6/26/2017
What a wonderful story. Thank you so much for sharing.
Ariel-Scarlett chapter 1 . 1/12/2017
I've read this many many times over the years and it's still one of my favorite stories. Love this. Very true to B & J's characters, funny, smart road trip/growing up story. You have such a talent! These are a some of my favorite sentences:
"It's all different now, and finally, she's ready for it."
"After all that they've been through and told and felt and done, it's when he hands her the coffee that she finally says she loves him. And she means it."
Also loved the postcards.
Thank you for this!
TheOtterKnight chapter 1 . 1/10/2017
Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god. I was brought here by Wide open road and I wasn't disappointed but I wasn't prepared for this. This is beautiful. The way you write is beautiful and it all meshes together and it's just ... I can't describe it. I love, love the tentative feeling from Jacob in the beginning, how afraid and concerned he is and Bella who just wants to get away. This is overwhelmingly haunting. I wish I could forget that I ever read this so I could read it over and over again. I don't know why, but Bella insisting that they go back really resonated with me. The roadtrip finally got to her and she just .. I don't know, looking back this kind of seems like a growing up fic or a coming of age thing. The roadtrip wizened her, wizened him too, and you did it so beautifully. You ended it wonderfully, too. Charlie and Bella's interaction was nice and sweet and I just want to evelope myself in this story, it's just so good. Thank you so, so much for sharing this with us.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2016
Amazing story! I didn't want it to end there!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2016
love it
Amanthya chapter 1 . 10/19/2016
THIS is the road trip-au I've been wanting. Except I wish it was longer. Please add more - and more and more and more and...
sarahmicaela88 chapter 1 . 4/3/2016
Awww come on why not continue with it?
jane chapter 1 . 3/23/2016
honestly the best twilight fic ever

like i hate hate hate first pov

and everything is so in character like it could have been canon

and its amazing
Calyptra chapter 1 . 3/15/2016
That was a pretty awesome one-shot. I liked the writing style, it was different and really enjoyable. It felt more like reading a book instead of fan fiction. The short sentences used to describe situations as well as the almost one-word dialogues gave this story a unique touch. Random facts twisted with important information gave the feeling that they were living in the moment.
I liked that you had Charlie be so supportive. He has always been my favorite human and you just showed that he might be silent but not dumb or not caring.
It was good that you didn't have them jump each others bones but let it play out. Them comforting each other, getting through everyday, him fighting to stay with her because she asked him made the progress realistic. She made a sacrifice for him by taking him away and she spent time with him and fell in love with him by doing so. Much more realistic than the whole Edward fiasco.
I liked the little details, like the dialogue with Charlie, or what little things they found out about each other during their journey or how he said "I wish" while reading about the report his father wanted to file. It lightened the desperate situation.
What I really enjoyed that Jacob might had to suffer in this story like in nearly every other but he got her in the end without doubt, without competition and without feeling second best. Him being willing to stay away for ever just to be with her was touching. Her wanting to go back because he needed it was even better. It was a really heartfelt and still passionate dialogue.

I think that was my favorite Jacob/Bella one-shot so far or at least the best that I've read in a while.
Thank you for sharing!