Reviews for Tears
taliatheotaku chapter 3 . 10/19/2013
PFFFFF! OMG REEVER YOU BASTARD!
Hahahaaa that was priceless. Ten outta ten, I love you Gaarin!
xxjaegrrr chapter 4 . 9/6/2011
OI UPDATE!
Now tired and dazed Ashomi chapter 4 . 1/7/2011
I thought you were a girl? Perhaps a cross dresser at the least? Agh! I'm sorry! It's 1:21, I'm pulling an all nighter for some reason... And I am tired (more dazed then tired actually).
Ashomi love chapter 3 . 1/7/2011
Lol! This is so funny! I kinda feel bad though... Poor Kanda and Allen... I never knew Leanalee could be so evil... I would have thought she would help them keep the secret...
Ashomi love chapter 2 . 1/7/2011
Tee hehehe... it's just so cute! 3
hdkwj chapter 4 . 12/18/2010
Oh, God, Allen won't become a girl, will he? He is turned into a girl so often...
The Puppeteer Master chapter 3 . 7/15/2010
Ahaha i like Cross and Komui reactions.
The Puppeteer Master chapter 2 . 7/15/2010
Evil Kanda and Evil Allen rock.
kelpomm XD chapter 4 . 6/22/2010
hmmmmm the storyyyyyy... jkjk it was rlly good XD i'm looking forward to the next chapter Gaarin :) ah i'll write some korean stuff (but im not korean lol i heard this was good luck? maybe) 가아린 XD 행운을 빌어요 3 사랑해요 ㅋㅋㅋ ㅆㅂㅆ 음.. 그리 rock n roll XD ah anddddd when can u update DX im in 3 with the storyyyy so cute X) hehe (: and yeah that's prettyy much it E:)(a skull lol)
Panda-Hiroko chapter 4 . 6/19/2010
there is only so much crack one can take before one dies of overdose...the other numbers will be fine.

rock on.

sina cere

PandaFlower
usuilove21 chapter 3 . 6/19/2010
God, I love you more now! This is so amazing! It is funny! I am like lol'ing!
AnimeCrazed121 chapter 3 . 6/18/2010
OH MAH GAAAAAWD! ! I LOVE LAVI! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

that WAS BRILLIANT! I FREAKING LAUGHED MAH ASS OFF WHEN I READ TIEDOLLS REACTION!
annalese uchiha chapter 3 . 6/2/2010
this is one of my fave fanfics of aii time! i wish yuo write some more yullen...and i want to see lavi pulverized!
ShikiRima4eva-doublesided chapter 3 . 5/2/2010
OHMYGOD! I'VE NEVER LAUGHED SO HARD IN MY LIFE!so if i get caight for being awake when im supposed to be sleeping its ur fault...UPDATE SOON PPLLEEAASSEE! it was so damn funny! Poor Allen...hope he can outrun Teidoll and Marie...oh well Kanda will protect his little Moyashi!
Shiki
ShikiRima4eva-doublesided chapter 2 . 5/2/2010
HAHAHA!Lavi better be able to run like an olympic athlete! cuz those two are gonna catch him and murder him!
Shiki