Reviews for Sunshine
Quentix Starwing chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
A very fun and excellent chapter that I am seeing here, well done
chibi doku chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
wait a minute i thought that ryujin jakka was a female zanpaktou
Ellis chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
This seems like a pretty amazing start to an epic, but from what I've seen of your other stories, you're a little busy P

Anyway, I rather enjoyed this, and if you did find the time to continue this...
inu chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Tobiume whould in my opinion have been better in the cannon world for this fic but i suppose it whould be verry difficult to write her in a war like setting as she is very peacfull
Tisaku chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
A most interesting concept, the female zanpakuto harem. One of the few things that I dislike about your writing is the way that you recycle entire scenes from previous stories. When you do that it makes it much more difficult to enjoy the story without getting flashbacks from wherever you took the scene.

Also, I may have missed it, but have you done a story pairing Ichigo with Beniheme? If you want to get some imagery for her try reading 'Crimson Edge' at s/4197439.
o.o chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
There's still Nejibana left to do D
v1r1d1an chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
mate, i'm limited to 10 characters to describe how much i love your work, and while i could put that across many reviews, i'm really really lazy... so i'll just settle for a simple

"Love your work" - Every single piece of it
Sorakage Sama chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
This is your most interestin' Ichigixfem-zanpakuto yet. Oh, and I think you forgot one of the most powerful blades you have yet to give him: Muramasa. ichigo getting that sword would be beyond epic.

Ja ne

Sorakage Sama
Amber Pegasus chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Very intresting!
Orchamus chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Interesting. A little different, but that's not a bad thing. Will be waiting to see where it goes, but I prefer the use of Suzuembachi myself.
nefieslab chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
I'm sure poor little Tobiume will have to work hard to deal with the forceful Ichigo but it will be entertaining to read no doubt.

I've followed your stories based around Ichigo and the zanpakuto of others and, although I believe this is the first time I have reviewed one, I have enjoyed them all. The prospect of some sort of crossover with the different Ichigos is very exciting and I wish you all the luck with your plot bunnies and the technical difficulties that I believe still plague you.

Take care and keep writing.