Reviews for Should I Stay Or Should I Go?
Lexy chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Well that was … ummm ….…interesting
LaylaBinx chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Hahah! Too cute! I loved it! :D
CHAILYN chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
As soon as I checked my email and read the summary I knew this story just begged of accompaniment so Iran out and grabbed a mohito to induge in while reading (and on an unrelated note, probaby unnessacary, I'm possibly still inebrrieated from the other night LOL) and OMFG...

"Always tease tease tease" Dean sang, the voice invading his mouth. "You're happy when I'm on my knees, one day is fine, next day is black, so if you want me off your back" Dean kneeled, spread his arms wide. "Well come on and let me know, should I stay of should I go?

That part made me equal parts fangirl squee and almost choke when I read:

"You're happy when I'm on my knees"

You know what happened to my inner slasher when i read that line, right? I'm like-ah,yes. yes, Dean, that is EXACTLY what makes Sam happy. (and me) TY for catching on, Dean. It's much appreciated.

This story was so unbeleieably fucking funny. So happyto see you do something so crack-alicious after liast nights questionable ending and *whimpers* but I'll save that ramble for another time.

I have no idea how you came up with this, except of course that since you'rethe Queen of Fucking Everything, it must just have been a given...

*spazzes over the awesomeness*
GaelicAngel chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Okay...that was...interesting.

I liked it,a lot
494dwangel chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
omg, this is totally epicly hilarious