Reviews for The Kissing Curve
Supernoodle chapter 3 . 2/26/2011
Fantastic little fic. I was completely gripped. Is this based on some actual legend, or did you make it all up?

Brilliant x
vampyfreak chapter 3 . 2/6/2011
Awesome fic!
KayValo87 chapter 3 . 5/30/2010
Sweet ending. A sweet ending to an awesome story. :)

Great job.
KayValo87 chapter 2 . 5/30/2010
Okay, they were a bit funnier when they were completely out of it, but I loved this chapter.

I think my favorite part was when Sam explained to Dean that they were going to kill the ghost, not Kevin. ;)

On the the epilogue! :D
KayValo87 chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Lol, this was hilarious. Totally the cure I needed for my bad day.

My favorite line was ...

"Dean?" She calls. "Let's go now, okay? You killed that ghost totally dead. Um. Good job. I think you might need a hospital."

Awesome chapter, not I will go read the next part. :)
CyanideDreams610 chapter 3 . 5/2/2010
Loved it!
neonchica chapter 3 . 4/10/2010
Ahh, finally found a few spare minutes to give this a read. This past week has been a bitch - hell the whole semester's been a bitch! So it was nice to get a bit of a break from reality. I almost forgot you were working on this story, but then I happened across the banner on your LJ and it all came rushing back. Glad you got it finished!

I loved the back and forth trade off in the story, with each of them taking turns being the savior and the saved. It was like they had this innate knowledge that told them when the other was losing consciousness. Each one just kind of picked up where the other left off every time! And the line about broken bones trumping serious illness totally sums up the whole attitude between the two. Doesn't matter how bad off they are, the lesser injured/sick of the two always manages to rise up and overcome the obstacles in order to care for the sicker one.

Great work. Now go write more! Hehe.

Catch ya soon, nc
GaelicAngel chapter 3 . 4/9/2010
Man this was a awesome story and I loved it.
Queen Bee chapter 3 . 4/9/2010
Sorry that I didn't get to review each individual chapter; I just got a chance to read the whole thing. GREAT story. You actually had me laughing out loud. Aw, and the poor, poor boys. This is what I miss on the show...the boys being so loving towards one another. Good job. Keep writing!
TheKritty chapter 3 . 4/9/2010
*sighs*

"Dean was right. She wants to tell them they're heroes or something. Thank them. Give them a medal. Make it somehow worth it, to both of them"

Oh yeah, and they'd sure as hell deserve something like that!

*jumps into the story and smishes Dean and Sammy*

I loved this story!I'm somewhat jealous now, of Jamie. But that's okay. Loved it anyway.

Thank you so so much!

Kritty
TheKritty chapter 2 . 4/9/2010
""Which one's the little one?"

"This guy here," she answers, pointing at Dean."

I liked that one, because Sam BEHAVES like the little one, so child-like and Dean IS the little one (compared to Sam, that is.).

"she leaves out the part about the teddy bear.

"Did I set the teddy bear on fire?" He asks. "Did I pour salt on it and set it on fire?"

Um. BWAHAHAHAA! *ROFL*

""Your boyfriend is grade A douchebag," He mutters, trembling weakly with laughter.

"Well your brother is a scary asshole," she answers smoothly┬ž

that.

"Dean lifts Kevin halfway off the ground with by the back of his neck. He pauses a moment, scowling at the sky. His lips move and she can't hear but she knows he's saying: son of a bitch.

And then he sticks out his tongue and closes his mouth around Kevin's.

It's the most violent kiss she's ever seen."

*is dorky**snickers*Heh.

this.

The end gave me chills.*swoon*
TheKritty chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
""You do more than that! You- you- help the cows give birth."

"I don't think either of those dudes are pregnant. God I hope not.""

. .

LOVE the outsider POV and MAN this is hilarious and SO adorable and a little sad too!All at once!Love the very-sick!Dean and the Sam-on-crutches and the brotherly love! *sighs happily*
McB chapter 3 . 4/8/2010
LOVED it! More stories like this, please!
Joby87 chapter 3 . 4/8/2010
Awesome story! I was thoroughly entertained all the way through! There were several parts in here that had me laugh so hard, my ribs are still hurting! ("I inseminate cows!") Priceless! :)

I loved the way you portrayed the boys! Sick or no, they know how to get the job done! It was amazing!

Take care! Joby ;P
Disneymagic chapter 3 . 4/8/2010
That you for posting all three chapters of this at once. It was a pleasure to read and nice not to have to wait. I look forward to your next story. Great job!

DM