Reviews for The Kissing Curve
Disneymagic chapter 2 . 4/8/2010
My heart was beating a mile a minute, this chapter was terribly exciting. Wonderful interaction between the brothers and Kevin was hilarious being jealous in the middle of everything that was going on. Love it!

Disneymagic chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Delirious Sam and Dean, what a treat! I love Jamie calling them 'Honey' and the both of them being almost completely helpless yet still salting and burning the teddy bear. It's nice to see them more concerned about each other than themselves even though they keep passing out from fever and pain.

Rhesa chapter 3 . 4/8/2010
Great story - wonderful action, edge of seat stuff. Lovely concerned and protective brothers - excellent, thanks for sharing.
mamapranayama chapter 3 . 4/8/2010
Fun story. I really enjoyed this. Great job. :D
BranchSuper chapter 3 . 4/8/2010
Very enjoyable - think it was H1N1?
The-Reaper'67 chapter 3 . 4/8/2010
Wow, well done on this story, it's very different to a lot of sick sam/dean fanfics i've read. Very indepth and I liked how it was in the pov of someone else :) keep on writing XD
penless chapter 3 . 4/8/2010
Oh man. This was such an awesome read. Your character creations, Kevin and Jamie, were brilliant. The dialogue was spot on. The lore was great. And both brothers were utterly convincing to the last detail. I. Loved. It.

Thanks so much!
Mad Server chapter 2 . 4/8/2010
You're brilliant.
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 3 . 4/8/2010
I enjoyed this story very much. I love sick!Dean stories and having BOTH boys sick and/or hurt is a fantastic bonus.
masondixon chapter 3 . 4/8/2010
Seems kind of sad that Jamie may break up with Kevin but she definitely was the smarter,stronger and more compassionate of the two of them. Another good story by you. I enjoyed it. Thank You.
masondixon chapter 2 . 4/8/2010
Good twist to the mystery and plenty of whumped Dean! No complaints. But poor Sam's leg is really going to hurt him now! Look forward to what comes next. Thank You.
Mad Server chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
I love you.
masondixon chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
This was great! Delirous and sick Dean and Sam. You really can't ask for more- although the original characters are a plus also. I really look forward to chapter 2. Thank You.
43 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3