Reviews for A Dragon's Breath
HelloILikeTrains chapter 6 . 5/9
The game has existed for centuries, with at least one variant, "questions and commands", being attested as early as 1712:

A Christmas game, in which the commander bids his subjects to answer a question which is asked. If the subject refuses, or fails to satisfy the commander, he must pay a forfeit [follow a command] or have his face smutted [dirtied].[1]

Truth or dare?-style games may ultimately derive from command games such as the ancient Greek basilinda (in Greek: Βασιλινδα) described by Julius Pollux, "in which we are told a king, elected by lot, commanded his comrades what they should perform".[2]

Got that off Wikipedia, but i know its not reliable, so dont get ur hopes up xD
SophiaAtheneDaughterOfWisdom chapter 4 . 3/26
I really like this story, great job
It's Berk! Not Beck. Lame story
Idk chapter 4 . 12/28/2016
Astrid's dragon is named stormfly , but if you know that and just wanted to call it that , it'll take a while for me to adjust .

NO NOT THAT WAY !
Guest chapter 9 . 10/27/2016
Chapter nine reminds me of lord of the rings when Gandalf is reading king Balins scribes book. ( movie)
Annieyay123 chapter 4 . 4/18/2016
Nice!i think that i could read so much more! You are really creative!
me chapter 6 . 1/23/2016
snoutluot should be beaten up by hiccup!
TOOTHLESS1221 chapter 6 . 1/4/2016
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DONT KILL A TURTLE! IT WOULD MAKE ME CRY AND SINCE I WAS CRYING I COULDNT READ YOUR STORY BUT IM REALLY INTO IT! JUST DONT KILL THE TURTLE!
Azalea M Calycay chapter 2 . 8/31/2015
this is a pretty good chapter.I have to bad not bad
Stripesicles222 chapter 10 . 8/11/2015
If the volcano is like Moria, does that make the Wind Fury the Balrog?
Stripesicles222 chapter 9 . 8/11/2015
Were you aiming for Moria? You mentioned in your notebat the end, but I pictured Moria through the skeletons, but mostly the guard book. In case you can't tell, I am a huge LotR fan. that reference just made this awesome story even awesomer!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/19/2015
Good chapter , just try to keep it more HTTYD times plz cx, and a bit more lemon with the Otp
Guest chapter 7 . 7/19/2015
Loved it ! We want more
Guest chapter 5 . 7/19/2015
We kinda want some M stuff for hiccup and astred, good story
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2015