Reviews for When I Look At You
TheWritingFreak chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
This is nice. It's what I felt was missing from the last few seasons of OTH without Leyton. It was in character and all around I just loved it.
Steffx621 chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Aww I just love this. I know you wrote it a while ago already, but aww, it is still the same of adorable and awesome. I loved the way you told their story, and the awesome, nice little things you happened to add. Especially loved the part 316, for some reason I SO can picture him by herself after the shooting. You did one heck of a beautiful job with this story. It made me smile simply TOO much! Loved it! :)
stardustshop chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
He's such a stalker and of course she hates it!lol Loved it!
Nadine chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
LOL did this idea come from Keith's stalker thread? hahahha

anyway, I LOVE this fic. It's perfect how you skip from one big event to the other. I also love how you draw the paralells between the angel comment from the wedding with a moment between LH.

also I am in love with the idea that Lucas kissed her when she was recovering from being shot. That was super cute.

Keep it up. I LOVE your fics. 3
Marissa Davis chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
aw that was perfect! that's so adorable! love it good job!
Nerdy Fashionista chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
cute:)
feelsandotps chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Wow best story ever... that's exactly how I picture Leyton 3 so awesome fic :D
bROOdybLOndEs-TLA chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
i loved it!
missshay16 chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
this was great and funny. esp that bit where she ask what was ur excuse for staring before she had the baby
Roxie567 chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
I liked it, both LP and LH. I'm guessing you'll see Last Song once is out or you already did. (:
redguitar chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
LOVE THIS! i like it how it was au but didnt change any of their real story, like how when her car broke down was still the first place they spoke. such a cute one shot, loved the haley,keth,karen teasing
LeytonIsAlways chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Aw..I really loved this story. Very cute. I loved how you incorporated elements of the Peyton box, and other tidbits from the show. Looking forward to more of your work.
heartbends chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Aw, This was really cute. I loved the end, it was a really cute little ficlet and I enjoyed it a lot!
Monse chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Τhis story really made me feel nostalgic!You write LP so perfectly that I miss them even more.

P. stories never disappoint.
Brownk14 chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
OMG! This was amazing. It was cute and sweet and full of greatness!

I love how you show it starting out when they are five and going all the way up until they are married.

I also loved how you included Lucas's friendship with Haley. I liked seeing that side of the both of them especially...

" "I talked to her!"

"Awesome!" she cheers with fake enthusiasm. "Can you finally get over this creepy obsession you have with her?" she jokes. "Is the fantasy over? Are you ready to admit that Peyton Sawyer's human after all?"

"No, Peyton Sawyer is not human. She's an angel and she's my angel", he says passionately." - Seriously...How amazing?

It was so perfect how you took what Haley said at the wedding and added it in. It was at the perfect spot too.

The whole thing was perfect and the song fit really well too. Great work! I loved it.