Reviews for Chasing Darkness
XesmeKH chapter 3 . 3/5/2012
Yep, this is going to be one of my favorites. I really like the fact that you even put Neku in it! I can't wait for the game to come out! In May/April(?) But anyways, update it soon I really like it!
XesmeKH chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
I really like this story, you're a great inspiration! Thanks! Ideally like the description! I L-O-V-E it!
harmless-mostly chapter 3 . 10/26/2011
I really love this story :D There's nothing else out there like it.
dreaming in silver nitrate chapter 3 . 7/19/2011
Long, long time lurker. Almost-first time reviewer. Even longer RokuRikuRoku fan [I remember when there were like, three RokuRiku fics up on here? dark times]. You are one of the only people who get my favorite guilty KH pleasure pairing right. And adding Axel to the mix is /more/ than acceptable. I'm loving this fic as much as I love all your other ones, so don't give up! You're doing fantastic! I'll be your personal cheerleader if you need it. I'm quite good at that.

MasLurker chapter 3 . 7/15/2011
Hot Damn! It HAS been awhile!

And as such, I wasn't expecting an update. I'm only a lurker, not an member, so I've got to run through my list o' bookmarks, I don't get updates. So I only just NOW discovered your new chapter TOday.

You asked what the point of it was, and I say the point of it is people like me. It's true, I'd stopped checking the link to your story regularly (given up hope), but I did hang on to the thing- and for a Very Important Reason.

I like this story.

I like the divergent premise. I like your attention to detail. I like the characters (not WHO you chose to write about, rather, HOW you're writing them), and I feel you deserve the gold star in that category for an in-character portrayal. I thought the pacing was done well. I enjoy the interplay dialogue. There's something that looks like a typo towards the bottom of chappie 3 (post Axel wake-up), but I can't really think of anything else to really *critique*.

In short: I was thrilled to find the story had not been abandoned and I hope to see it continued.

Yours Truly,

Kurenai Tenka chapter 3 . 7/14/2011
Hurray, a new chapter!

Since you asked about liked and dislikes, here we go!

You mentioned that you tried to make it accessible to non-TWEWY fans, and whereas you did it in such a way that I could understand it perfectly well.. I felt as if it took over the chapter... if you know what I mean? It even seemed like a totally different fic at times... and far more TWEWY than KH. But when it *was* KH, it was still very awesome, and I particularly loved your Axel in this chapter!

I hope that the fic isn't going to turn into an out-and-out crossover, and that the TWEWY world is temporary... but of course it's your fic, and I'm looking forward to the next chapter either way!
XSilverXGoldXSonataX chapter 3 . 6/27/2011
Ahaha! I liked the interactions in this chapter! I haven't read it in such a long time, I'm probably going to have to reread it again, but it still seems to be something I'd want to read so far. Is Sora going to be paired up with Kairi or something? Because I really wanna know, since he and Roxas (and Neku, but he's not gonna be there very long, is he? :P) are my very much favorite characters. So... thank you for writing! I'll be waiting patiently for the next update and rereading in the meantime, and by the way, I love The World Ends With You, and I'm so glad you included it!
Omg insane for this chapter 2 . 3/25/2011
Mooooooreeeee! I really like this fic! Action RIKU romance~~ please continue it!
Kurenai Tenka chapter 2 . 3/3/2011
This is so interesting! I really hope you continue it. 3
gomenasai-for-everything chapter 2 . 7/13/2010
this is really good, i can't wait to read more
Guest chapter 2 . 5/25/2010
WHY are there not more reviews for this thing?

This story is fantastic (as it stands)~ You've done an excellent job with each of the characters, their back-stories and their interactions!

It just blows my mind that you haven't been inundated with howling fan-girls by now.

If nothing else- you do have one fan-girl (avec moi) hanging on the edge of my seat for more of this! ;)

(And I'm not even a Rikuroku shipper... But I surely wants me a Riku-sammich!)
harmless-mostly chapter 2 . 4/26/2010
This is very interesting, and an ot3 I've always been interested to see explored :3

I love your style~
Adrian Winter chapter 2 . 4/22/2010
LOVE IT. I think a triangle would work out really well in this premise, but sandwiches are good too. X3 Can't wait to read more!
13loves8loves9loves6 chapter 2 . 4/22/2010
oh man~ this is fantastic~ Again with the little details that make me wiggle haha like the little heartless orphan thing and the tanks unf~ Vexen you creeper~ 3 AND AXEL AND MARLUXIA~! oh god~ /roll poor Axel~ but dayum~ creepy rapey Mar is my favorite 3

o and when Riku called oblivion~ haha silly Roxas

Guess this is what happens when you get turned before puberty"

hahahahhahaha aw~ RTC poor Roxas haha and again with detail~ unf unf unf riku is so hot hahha

all these references to Axel and Saix being buddies is awful~ awful in a good way! haha god i want that game so bad~ their story seems really sad ;_; haha 3 bah~ Axel is so weird being all protectivey weird about their rooms haha ohohoh~ grinding hips owo

Auroura chapter 2 . 4/21/2010
This fic is so good, omg. Liking the Rikuroku hints already [read your notes for Chp. 1 again, and am having pleasant thoughts of Roxas screaming Riku's name, lol] :D

Noticed you mentioned Axel talking about Ven: are there going to be BBS spoilers in this thing, or was that just a one-time mention? The atmosphere of Oblivion is really nice, though. Appropriately creepy and whatnot. Can't wait to read what happens next!