Reviews for Masquerade
Queen of Narnia49 chapter 8 . 7/29/2013
I am very very sad. Because you haven't updated this for such a long time. I really love this story. The formatting is amazing, the characters are great, everything is just really good!
And then you abandon this story. Or at least, it looks like abandon. Please prove me wrong?
applebugs chapter 8 . 10/31/2012
Mmf, this is sososo perfect ;AAAA;
I really hope you continue it one day since it's been almost 2 years since your last update.. DD;

Off to read the rest of your stuff!
BlankVerse65 chapter 8 . 7/23/2012
I know you have other fics to work on, but could you please consider updating this? I love it so much!

Oh god, Naruto better not be dead.
mysterious-mind chapter 8 . 1/2/2012
wooow, it's been a while since you last updated and i really really hope you're not going to quit ! that would be like...like-like the end of my world, seriously. i ADORE your story; it's like a drug. you're writing style is soo unique and ...and just like Wonderland - magic and deliciously mad.

please please please continue!
Sadistic Nightmare chapter 8 . 10/11/2011
Nonononononon oh God no briony how can you do this! Leaving me with this horrible cliffy! you're quite an evil sadistic little thing aren't you? Hehehe. I also love the chapter and your writing style is breathtaking! hope to read more from you soon!
xxanesthetic chapter 8 . 10/7/2011
MARRY ME AND I'LL MAKE YOU THE HAPPIEST GIRL ON EARTH.

No, seriously, I actually adore this. Your plotline is so solid and beautiful, and your characters are believable, and your writing style is amazing, and I wish to bear your children.

(nevermind that last part, huuur.)

I really hope you update soon, because this is soso lovely.

MUCHO GUSTA. /heart
Terelex chapter 8 . 9/7/2011
OMG :O

this story is awesome. I can't wait to read more.
Toshira-chan chapter 8 . 8/24/2011
I seriously thought the cat was Itachi. O.o Anways, no Naruto can't die. He is the funny part of the story. Amazing story by the way!
starbottle chapter 8 . 7/24/2011
So, I would've reviewed this last night, but I fell asleep, so I'm doing it now.

This is sosososo beautiful. Like, words can't describe how much I love it.

But don't kill Naruto. Don't kill him. He's not dead he's not dead he can't beeeeeeeeee. /insecure DX

I realise this story's on hiatus at the moment, but I do hope you update it soon. It's too amazing to just...leave. :c
Majorie of Arcadia chapter 8 . 7/20/2011
This story is so beautiful. I love it so terribly much. That's all I can say.
soiguessitsdemi chapter 8 . 6/5/2011
Brionyyyyyyyyyyyy.

I adore this. I adore this so much. Seriously, every chapter is wonderful and your spelling and grammar are basically flawless and oh, god, your way with wordsssss. /heartheart.

Seriously, tho'. You can't leave me hanging liek dis. You have to update. D:

Marry me? ;A;
D1aNa526 chapter 8 . 5/22/2011
Oh, what a wonderful story, i love it! 3 i'm waiting anxiously for the next part!
she is a firework chapter 8 . 3/16/2011
I-I-THIS.

Briony. Your writing is magical. Seriously, magical.

I've sat for about 5 hours reading this, but it was the best 5 hours of my liiiife.

(kinda. one of the best 5 hours.)

This is so sad and twisted but plain gorgeous at the same time. I love this.

Pleeeeeease update. I wanna know if Naruto's dead or not. Because if he is, I will wail. WAIL, I TELL YOU.
Lessthanthree-Carissa chapter 8 . 2/20/2011
Guess who finally finished reading this? That's right! Aren't you proud of me Briony?

Alright, concrit. I've talked to you a bit about your story already. You had one or two spelling errors max in any given chapter, not all chapters had them. As you stated, yes the first chapter is highly confusing, yet it does draw the reader into the story.

Your pacing in the story is well done and you make a nice transition between the two worlds.

You know the characters well and keep true to their origional characterization. I'm very thankful for that.

There were a few parts that confused me and it was hard to keep track of who was who, but other than that, this was very well written. I can't really find anything wrong with this story. It is wonderful and you seem to have been able to master the way Lewis Carroll wrote.

This was just so beautiful that I have no words Briony, no words. I can't wait to see where you take this.

Lessthanthree,

Carissa

Member of Order of the Concritters
TheShadowedKissedAngel chapter 8 . 2/5/2011
As always great work! I love your story! Please update a new chapter.