Reviews for 2 Hearts in search of a Title
Noble Korhedron chapter 20 . 3/24/2014
ULP! And as for Tanya, I don't know whether I want to be sympathetic, or hand her a ginormous bitch-slap... Wish you'd come back to this one...
Noble Korhedron chapter 17 . 3/23/2014
W.T.F?! What storm...?
Noble Korhedron chapter 16 . 3/23/2014
Any chance of you EVER coming back to this? It's actually good. Why not accept that your Beta's not coming back and just finish it...? :-(
TwilightChangedMyLife chapter 20 . 2/17/2014
Does it make you smile if I'm reviewing just to tell you to get your lovely butt back writing and finishing this story? PLEASE! 3
Camilla10 chapter 19 . 3/25/2012
Hi, I am cleaning up my list of stories on alert. Have you stopped writing this one?
emokid16 chapter 20 . 11/25/2011
:) soooo good you should write more chapters
miaokuancha chapter 20 . 10/13/2011
I love Charlie's point of view. I just hope he won't be a casualty when the you-know-what hits the fan. So glad you are updating again, and congratulations on your move!
CindyWindy chapter 20 . 10/12/2011
Your Charlie's extremely perceptive, almost frighteningly so! He's more than half way to figuring out that something is up with Bella. He noticed her eyes, lack of eating (much) and decreased movement. She better be more careful!

I loved hearing Charlie's gratefulness over being able to spend time with his son.

I always enjoy your clever titles, and this one's no exception! "A Badge wearing, BS Detecting point of view…" Lol!

Thanks for updating one of the most endearing (love Humanward!) and unique stories out there!
SueBee0619 chapter 13 . 10/1/2011
Ah Esme - she can put them in their places with the simplest and gentlest of words. "Now our Dear Bella is working her own heart at last. No grouching. This can work." So well put!
SueBee0619 chapter 12 . 10/1/2011
I love how cute and shy they are being with each other. And thank goodness Bella has Alice on her side right now.
SueBee0619 chapter 11 . 10/1/2011
Dear lordy... now I want a sausage pizza and a massage! Another really good chapter.
SueBee0619 chapter 7 . 10/1/2011
"that, whatever it is that I don't have and I realize I don't have. Eighty years of emptiness suddenly crashed down on my silent stone heart." I loved this. It really pulled me into what Bella was feeling in that moment and boy, could I relate. OK, not the eighty years part, but the rest of it. It's that sudden, glaring realization of what others have that you don't. Really nicely done!
SueBee0619 chapter 6 . 10/1/2011
It's sweet that he's picking up her nonverbal cues and letting her have the space she wants instead of pushing.
SueBee0619 chapter 5 . 10/1/2011
Ooooh... this is getting interesting. I'm looking forward to seeing what she eventually remembers.
CindyWindy chapter 19 . 9/20/2011
Are you kidding me? James and Tanya in cahoots? That's a highly original turn of events! Leave it to you to come up with something so creative! James is always trouble in my book. Tanya could go either way. She wasn't strictly bad in canon (although if I guy mentally molested a gal like Tanya did Edward, we'd call it something pretty awful). Your Tanya appears to be more foe than friend - yikes!

Thanks for adding to your story!