Reviews for The Broken Hero
Zyenna chapter 7 . 4/28
This is very interesting. I can't wait to see how the other titans react to Danny.
Totalfangirl01 chapter 7 . 11/23/2014
XD
"How did he get in without hitting the alarm? I mean really how DID he get here so fast get over the razor wire fence, past the guard and dog then get by the cameras what a pain, I'm going to beat the answers out of him if it kills him then beat him for all this trouble"
Robin...it's the power of awesomeness, only Danny has it :P
Oh, aka Ghost Powers :3
Totalfangirl01 chapter 6 . 11/23/2014
XD It was hilarious that part when Danny says: "Well at least I don't have to worry about Mr. stalker there is NO way he could find me here"
And then Robin says: "HOW DID HE GET 20 MILES AWAY IN 30 MINUTES?!"
It was awesome XD
Hunnybee13 chapter 7 . 11/11/2014
This is awesome please update again soon
spidermanninja14 chapter 7 . 10/25/2014
Nice story
Guest chapter 7 . 8/11/2014
Please write more
Bibbledoo chapter 7 . 7/24/2014
You'd better continue or you'll have serious issues. also, robin sounds like a frickin' psycho.
Bibbledoo chapter 6 . 7/24/2014
Already, trust issues?
Bibbledoo chapter 4 . 7/24/2014
BOY WONDER IS A FULLY FLEDGED STALKER!
DJ chapter 5 . 3/18/2014
This is surprisingly funny,sad,and a good piece of writing
BethyQuake chapter 7 . 1/14/2014
i thought danny would be a better fighter but oh well he Is a highschool i guess
please continue the story i love it loads
TheCursedWolf chapter 7 . 12/16/2013
seems interesting! cant wait for more!
kage kitsune 14 chapter 7 . 10/4/2013
Update soon, please.
ravecrazeglitch chapter 7 . 8/13/2013
ok that was funny
The Post Ghost chapter 7 . 7/17/2013
Please post more soon. I love to haunt good stories like this! (Oh, lighten up! It's not that late! ... Well, screw you too! I'm not the one who started staying up until 4am!) Sorry, 'E E Terrill' was ranting about having to get up in the morning and getting off-line so we can get some sleep. As my "host" she does that alot, She can't sleep if I don't let her be. But I can't help having to get her to do the typing, I'm a ghost for crying out loud! Sorry again, didn't intend to rant at you, just got carried away.