Reviews for Wormwood
Warlady chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Wonderful imagery and beautiful words. A real pleasure for the reader.
UndergroundDaydreams chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Wow. That was an amazing piece of writing. Biting and gritty, and oh so good. I don't even know what to say about it, really. You have a wonderful way with words. Really enjoyed it. Thanks for writing & sharing!
MinkyT chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
I am one of those shallow creatures who decides which fics to read partly based on number of reviews, and so it was a lucky chance that I read this one. I am so very glad I did.

I absolutely love your turn of phrase, the elegance of your language. And how evocatively you write! In the space of a very short fic, you created a version of their world that I felt I could almost touch and taste; I felt like I was there.

Right, off to explore more of your writing...
Daughter of Olorin chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Sorry I missed this when you posted it. What else can I say about your fics? LOVE this one. I like the prompt and I'm very impressed how you decided to play it out. You are so descriptive here that I could just envision it all. I truly feel that this scene (in general) is what we would have seen in Labyrinth had it been meant for an adult audience alone. "Mounted by the King. Dominated by the King. Used by the King. I was the envy of evry courtier in the Underground."-so interesting how you pair humiliating words with something like envy. It seems as if they wished to be in his place until they truly experience it. I don't know-maybe some of them come back for more. I like how you set up Sarah's return with this "run-in" between Alexei and Jareth. Great line-"Can one bleed to death from the cut of a question?" Just before I got to "Two lovers of the King", I was thinking that it's interesting how you paired the new lover of Sarah with the old lover-or maybe even both are old lover-one a real one and one who wanted in the past. Great way to bring it full circle with the mount, dominated, and envy lines. Ah, I just love your writing!
MisObscene chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Flawless, such a command of the language. A very new way of looking at Jareth. I am very impressed with the absinthe references.
BlindHuntress chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Oh I do so love your work!

I loved this in its different approach to look upon Jareth and the dangers of his love. And he truly will never look away, which is both romantic and frightening.

I would love to read more Labyrinth work from you; especially dark, twisted and utterly lovely Jareth/Sarah.