Reviews for Lies and betrayal
Mary rosa chapter 12 . 5/9
Oye es una buena historia por que no la terminas por fa
Conjmo chapter 12 . 3/8/2015
Update please! I love this story so please update. I love how it's written except for Bella kissing Edward back. I thought she hated him for making Alice so upset? But I love the story so please update soon :)
alyinlg chapter 12 . 7/12/2014
I really like this story :), please write more!
anonymous chapter 6 . 2/18/2012
I love the story and the Alice/Jake friendship, I've never seen it b4. I wish Carlisle was ok with Alice though.
cookiesforfrogs chapter 12 . 11/22/2011
Well I just found your story. It really isn't as disjointed as you seem to think it is, yes the flow could be a lot better but it is still understandable. There is a lot I like about this story such as the fact you don't have bella and Alice in a releationship straight away and evil Edward and Carlisle is different and makes the story less predictable. I can't wait to find out what is going on with bella and I really hope her and Alice are able to get together
megacoffeequeen chapter 12 . 10/18/2011
Please update soon, I really want to see what happens next.
samaramorgane chapter 12 . 10/17/2011
Poor Alice!Poor Bella!Poor Leah!Kinda depressing all of this!Still good though!
Bela23 chapter 12 . 10/17/2011
Wonderful job.. I can't wait for the next chapter... hope you update soon... Tks
Reviewinyou chapter 12 . 10/17/2011
Yes Review number 100 great!
juliles chapter 12 . 10/17/2011
Why didn't I find this fic sooner? its good...its really good! I like it a lot please keep writing.
arcticsoul chapter 13 . 5/3/2011
ya...i like your version of Leah, but i gotta admit to agreeing with you about her kinda takin advantage of the situation. i dunno
vampire messenger chapter 13 . 4/18/2011
alice and leah are like silver compared to the bellice gold. good but not good enough. when are allice and bella going to get together. can't wait until the next chapter.
wild artemis chapter 13 . 3/29/2011
oh no, i like the leah/alice thing but i hope bella/alice do finally get together, since that is alices mate.
Algernon chapter 13 . 3/21/2011
Well I really liked this story up until the last two or three chapters. Somehow it's gone from being a Bellice story to being sort of on par with a daytime drama on american television. The supernatural has no real impact on the story anymore so we are left with the mean spirited actions of two people as the main thing to read.

I really think you ought to go back to the first half of the story and look at what made it so good, but maybe that's just me.
Mai.Usosky chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
GOD! I don't even know if im mad w leah or if I just love the history that they're making.

I hate Carslile and Edward! they should be the ones leaving the family.

Is it sam the mate of Jasper?

waiting 4 the update!