Reviews for In exile
Joy-Joy M chapter 18 . 6/29
I just want to ask you, when you have a time , please continue this fic? Because its awesome, I really hope you can continue.
Antonia23 chapter 18 . 4/13
I really hope that in the Future you will continue this Story. I love it

I love the Main pairing and above all your writing Stil ...it is amazing.
AraGio chapter 18 . 3/18
Please update soon. Thank you!
HobbitPez chapter 18 . 3/17
This story IS awesome, we need the end. Sorry for my english, im french. I love what you did with minerva and hermione. And thé story with the old magic and the wand. I'll like to know more. Thank you for ALL your story with minerva and hermione.
oscarwildette chapter 18 . 10/8/2016
hoping all is better in your world as would love to continue reading this fantastic story
izobelle chapter 18 . 3/27/2016
I read this ages ago and came across it when I was reading your latest MMHG story and thought to check your other stories since your pen name seemed familiar.

Any chance you're planning continue this? It would be great if you do. Hope you find inspiration for it soon
Guest chapter 18 . 12/12/2015
God, love this. Well done!
Hope6968 chapter 18 . 11/15/2015
Wow, this has been a really great story, and I am sorry to see that it was not finished. Just wanted to let you know what great writing this was. Thank you, Hope.
Midnight's Oblivion chapter 18 . 10/26/2015
Re-reading this story and loving it all over again!
The way that the relationship between Hermione and Minerva progresses is well written, and the way you brought the influences of Minerva's animagus form is brilliant too!

Hoping that there might be another chapter to this brilliant story, but even if there isn't, always looking forward to a new story or chapter of anything from you :)
pambob343 chapter 18 . 10/2/2015
Fun and fantastic story! Superbly written! Just found it... Please continue! Can't wait to see how it ends!
LKlovesAK chapter 18 . 9/8/2015
Aaaaaaa more please? Wide blue kitten eyes (that work on my Wife) sniff sniff
sophp chapter 18 . 5/13/2015
I love this alternative follow on from the original books - and the relationship between Hermione and Minerva is so deep and loving! Really well done, I really hope you write more of this!
Antonia23 chapter 1 . 5/6/2015
i will never give up my hope that sometime in the future will hopefully come the next chapter.. :)

you cant just stop here, its son amazing story...please continue soon
Texaschic1 chapter 18 . 9/20/2014
I just found this story and loved it. I do hope you do a sequal to it or add a few more chapters to this one. I want to see the final battle with Hermione going up against Voldermort. That would be awesome to read as she uses her new powers against him. Also, Luna's baby could be born and possbilly several weddings after the final battle...pretty please with sugar on top :)
Arosein1992 chapter 18 . 9/12/2014
I love it even though it's not finished. Are gonna?