Reviews for In exile
sophp chapter 18 . 5/13
I love this alternative follow on from the original books - and the relationship between Hermione and Minerva is so deep and loving! Really well done, I really hope you write more of this!
Antonia23 chapter 1 . 5/6
i will never give up my hope that sometime in the future will hopefully come the next chapter.. :)

you cant just stop here, its son amazing story...please continue soon
Texaschic1 chapter 18 . 9/20/2014
I just found this story and loved it. I do hope you do a sequal to it or add a few more chapters to this one. I want to see the final battle with Hermione going up against Voldermort. That would be awesome to read as she uses her new powers against him. Also, Luna's baby could be born and possbilly several weddings after the final battle...pretty please with sugar on top :)
Arosein1992 chapter 18 . 9/12/2014
I love it even though it's not finished. Are gonna?
drkwind999 chapter 18 . 5/5/2014
Beautifully written, great story telling. Is there any chance you will continue
this story at some point. I am sure you have a lot of readers who would
enjoy that.

Take care,
Willowezra chapter 18 . 3/6/2014
Love the unfolding of this story. I hope that this is not the end of your tale and that more is indeed coming soon.

Please continue this tale.
Shatterin.Glass chapter 18 . 1/5/2014
Really love this story! Please continue!
Ms. Rugby chapter 18 . 12/30/2013
This really is good. I will follow in the vain hope that you will continue it. Please do
hendo2207 chapter 18 . 11/27/2013
I hope you find some inspiration soon and update! This is an awesome story and I have really enjoyed reading it so far. :D
Guest chapter 18 . 10/31/2013
I really wish you would update this!
audrey09 chapter 18 . 8/27/2013
This is a really Really REALLY great story, I hope you post again soon:) you've done such an awesome job so far, it'd be a shame to just leave it off here.
Twisted DKat chapter 18 . 7/17/2013
I think this is the third time I've read through this. And I can only hope you haven't abandoned it. I really want to learn more on the old magic and wands. Plus the big...who wins the war.
skyesmommy chapter 17 . 5/24/2013
Absolutely LOVE LOVE to read more if you're able to update!
Kittykat chapter 18 . 5/21/2013
Hey

Just found this story, and loved it, please say its not totally forgotten and will be continued sometime soon hopefully?
livingarandomreality chapter 18 . 5/17/2013
I love this story so much. Powerful, unstoppable Hermione is my favorite and it only gets better if she's paired with Minerva. I'm surprised Minerva hasn't used the engorgio spell on herself yet. I hope that you'll continue this story because it's great and I'm addicted (have been since the first chapter)!