Reviews for Please Define 'Bum Bandit'
Fading to Black chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
I did cry a little at the end. I hate labels, but I know a girl who catches a lot of flack for being lesbian. Great message, and thank you for writing it.
Jaeqo chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
haha, dont worry im a yaoi lover i respect lesbian...ur story might have a twist coz im lukin forward on ur next chapter if u have one nee... : 3
Doni chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Nicely done.
xoxInnerHollowxox chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Great story. Great message!

Loved it :D
JoanIncarnate chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
GOOD POINT! people shouldn't be judged and sorted into categories. you are never just one type of person, there are always gray areas and everyone has a part of everything in them.
Kayos9 chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
i hate labels to, they aggravate me so much! and i guess i was lucky with my "comming out" telling my friends i like both was easy, and i told other people at school that if they didnt like it they could go Fu*k themselves... that stopped the comments lol. its far more important to make yourself happy.

good story :)
DevilWorshipper chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
This is a short and simple story. But you know, you brought out a lot of deep emotions, and it was really well crafted. This is actually the first fic to move me. I could really empathize with Ichigo and feel his emotions strongly. I completely agree with your point that labels shouldnt be imposed on people. It doesn't matter whether you're black, white, yellow, christian, muslim, buddhist, heterosexual, homosexual, or bisexual. There's one thing in common between all of us and that's our ability to love.
Monnette chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
a little but i wanted to read more sigh..
NoColorPlz chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Lol it's me again and congrats on having my approval of another story XD (cause a story is nothing without my review right?...RIGHT!). Anyways, the ending hit me hard, it was exactly what everybody experiences with any situation really whether it's sexuality or interests or anything i can't think of right now, but i'm glad you put that out there for your friend and for others to read and maybe learn something from it. Ugh on a side note, as extremely unlikely it is and pathetic to hope it would happen, i would really like some miracle story line in Bleach to make it grimmichi without it being random! But alas... things never go my way. I'll be reading your bert and ernie story, the title i thought was funny.
subtextmeansbuttsex chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
:o Couldn't agree more D: LABELS ARE TERRIBLE, I hate them :(

Shame on the people who label others D:

But anyway... I liked it :D

Keep up the good work, you're amazing :)
sethadmirer chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
(*laughs) I think I almost said the words "Holy s***!" after reading it. It's that funny! But in a way, rather sad too...only you, Ichigo, can sum up something so deep with such casual,characteristic profanity. Only you.

Which makes him a rather messed-up kid.

I forget that at times. And forgive me for saying this, but I didn't quite manage to work up some tears. Maybe it's just hearing him talk. The feeling of him is so intense; his presence so strong in this dialogue that it bleeds off the screen. He seems so close that I could just hug him, awkward as that may be. That I could just tell him everything's going to be fine. So, even if I don't cry, I am somewhat touched.

Why am I writing all the nonsense? Because I can't find anything to criticise! It's like a small, serving-size scoop of GrimmIchi; wholesome and enough for your daily needs without being overwhelming. Perfect reading to cheer me up.

Hope your day goes well too! Bye. :D
William chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Agree 100% with the theme

excelent story :)
TheLastJinx chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
another beautiful piece! i can tell you as a bisexual woman, you nailed a lot of the feelings i personally went through when trying to figure out my label. thank you for writing about how confusing and scary it can be rather than just being like "yeah, so just assume ichigo knows he likes guys!"
bleedingrose24 chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
lovely story

love the message too

i know how it feels like i hate when people bag on my friends and uncle because of their sexual orientation its infuriating!

the ending is so sweet

i wish people weren't do jugdemental
Namtan chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
I have to say, this fic deserves more reviews!

I really like Ichigo's random thoughts at the beginning :D

and that stuff about labels and just wanting to be yourself, wanting to lave whoever you want... love it!

I really think this is a sweet fic, good job!