Reviews for Cold Fuzz
draco2 chapter 13 . 6/19/2014
The Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy.
Anonymous chapter 82 . 5/5/2014
You crack fic authors love making Hanataro suffer, don't you?
humble servent chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
As a humble man I just one thing to say for this pathetic excuse of a fanfiction: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! this deserves to be a spinoff manga of its own right. You my dear sir? Mam? Whatever... are a genius! Keep it up!
Manta-Rae chapter 85 . 1/14/2014
lots o menacing to go around. I like Cold Fuzz, its funny and filled with puns and violence. An awesome combination in any universe. an omake suggestion:

*future! IchiRuki kids "visit" with Senna "the airheaded babysitter" having "lost" them. At the end Senna shows up with classic "you-see-what-had-happened..." Then conveniently memory and/or time line erasure happens...or Does it?

:D MantaRae
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 85 . 1/13/2014
Oh, and end with an Arnold Swarzenagger quote...
TsunaFishSisYis chapter 40 . 1/12/2014
I've barely gotten through half of this, but I already feel like I'm gonna die from laughter... plus it's around two in the morning... I LOVE THIS FIC.
Elder Dragon 93 chapter 13 . 12/31/2013
I'm gonna say 'Mortal Combat'
Alex McM chapter 82 . 12/18/2013
I suppose all good things must eventually come to an end, even obscenely long and utterly hilarious acid trips. But even on this home stretch I'm still laughing my ass off like a fool. This finale is gonna be HUGE! I can't wait!
StoriUrahara chapter 84 . 12/15/2013
XD as always, I was laughing the whole time! Great job!

-Stori U-
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 84 . 12/15/2013
...I'm glad I'll never intern for THESE guys. EVER.
Themulchmeister chapter 83 . 7/13/2013
I think I heard a joke like this once before: an Erza, a Claire, a Revy, an Asakura, a Saeko and an Asuka were in a room together...

Well I can't remember how it all went but the punchline was "eeeYEP they're damn well sreweed!"

And the whole Ikkaku gag was a welcome addition to the 'you're a dick' gag...Bring on the Crunchy Sandwhich showdown!
Alex McM chapter 81 . 6/19/2013
Oh god how I've missed this story. No matter how long it's been it's still ridiculously funny. But it's hard to catch up after so many months. I had to backtrack and re-read the last few chapters all over again to understand (to use the term loosely) what was going on. But that is a sign of good crack I suppose.
Themulchmeister chapter 82 . 6/18/2013
Looks like the KPD's in real trouble now...and it seems they're gonna need Erzy and Revs for help

Yep they're totally screwed...

Incidentally, have you ever considered this story having a Dramatic Reading?
StoriUrahara chapter 83 . 6/18/2013
XD awesome! I can't wait to see how much Aizen will deteriorate next chapter X3

-Stori U-
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 83 . 6/18/2013
...I have yet to figure out how the hell they're still alive in this ordeal.