Reviews for Caught!
Bellec chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Like Cornelia's mother, I also thought that Caleb was the one inside the room. Liked it, even if it's not one of my usual pairings.

I tend to pair Cornelia with Peter or Caleb, and by some reason I like to pair Irma with Kader(Erin's brother, from issues 70-71), o.o?
XV-Dragon chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Cool fic Yellow, intersting way to find out your daughter is a lesiban lol!
cloveria1215 chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
well that was unexpected when i saw corny's name,i thought for sure it will be about caleb or peter but irma was the farest thing from my mind. funny though
Philip Gipson chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
I love the Cornelia/Irma pair in this short story. I was certain it'd be about Cornelia and Caleb (naturally 'cause their names start with a "C"), but she and Irma make an excellent pair. Maybe there're more short "W.I.T.C.H." stories going on in your head.
ThePink1 at Reefside.Net chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Elyon burst out laughing, and the others all looked up from where they were rifling through her newest sketchbook.

"'sup, Your Holiness?" Hay said in a scary imitation of Caleb's voice. The former rebel had started calling Elyon that after being forced to watch all the Star Wars films with his hyper adopted 'sister'.

"J-just some fluff from Yellow 14," the young Queen uttered, blushing at the sound of her boyfriend's voice.

"Oh, lord, what now ..?" Taranee grinned. She and the others gathered around Elyon's computer desk to read through the short story together.

Two minutes later ...

"O ... M ... G ..." Will managed to gasp out between bellows of laughter. Tears had started from her eyes.

"Why is everybody always picking on me?" Irma and Cornelia both asked simultaneously. The other four girls all just laughed louder while the two stared, horror-stricken, at each other.

Looks like their 'Drops are starting to rub off on them, Taranee told the other three with a grin. Will nodded, drying her eyes with a sleeve of her hoody. Hay and Elyon traded wicked smiles, and Elyon grabbed her sketchbook back up.

"You know ... we were saving this as a surprise for later," she said as she flipped all the way to the back. "But in light of the conversation ..." Elyon pulled a beautifully-colored portrait from the 'safe' pocket inside the back cover, and turned it around so the rest of W.i.t.c.h.e. could see it. Hay stepped to the other side of the picture, to gauge the other girls' reactions.

Will and Taranee were 'Oh'ing and 'Ah'ing through fresh laugh-tears, while Cornelia and Irma were staring, dumbstruck, at a scene eerily reminiscent of the one they'd just read. It was of the two of them, obviously, but reposed in each others' arms in a setting from an old tapestry, with a bearskin blanket under and over their otherwise-nude forms.

"H-how?" Irma choked.

"W-where?" Cornelia added.

Hay and Elyon grinned together. "Er, remember my last B-day party, where we let the 'Drops out to celebrate with us in Meridian?" Elyon asked.

"Her Holiness isn't the only one who found her true love that night!" Hay tittered when the others all nodded. Cornelia groaned, Irma facepalmed, and the other four girls all started laughing again at their shared expressions of pain.

"They're never gonna let us live this one down, are they Corny?" Irma asked her quietly.

"Probably not, Irmy. The real question is ... how'd those two get away with it without US knowing afterwards?"

"O M G, the rest have started showing signs of their Elements ... you don't think Carmen hypnotized us?" Irma panicked for a microsecond.

"Just our luck," Cornelia answered, rolling her eyes. She leaned around Hay and Elyon and hit 'Review'.

Yeah, I'm with them here, Yellow. OMG, ROFLMAO! Catch ya on the flipside, A J.
Lucky OCB chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
I'm sorry but that was unexpected and WRONG!