Reviews for Earth: Population Overload
Western chapter 6 . 4/3
I'm sorry for your loss
yes chapter 5 . 1/18/2012
herd of catnip well ash is girlnip haha
passerby reader chapter 6 . 10/25/2011
I really like your pokemon and digimon crossovers... and would like to say a belated condolence on behalf of you and your brother..
forced phantom chapter 11 . 2/24/2011
come on you didnt tell us who ash got lucky in love with i hope kari
Pratik Roy chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Hey this is a real honour for me to be able to write an review to you. Now the reason I say that I have read some of your stories like "Heart of Lost Light", "Land Of No Color", "Test of Final Destiny", "Pallet Town: Population, Zero" and I like them all. Because not only you able to connect Digimonworld and Pokemonworld so magnificantly I might add but you also have given me a new pairing that I'm sure many readers loved it Ash and Kari. You know it's getting old yo just Ash should be paired with May, Misty and Dawn. So fanfic writers should come up with new pairing like Ash and Cynthia or Ash with Kari. Just because this is writing using your fiction so you don't have to go traditional way. I love Ash with Cynthia but I like Ash and Kari's pairing too. Now you are coming up with Ash and Mimi and I'm sure I will like it as well knowing your writing skill. I haven't read the story whole yet just onto my first chapter. I'm sorry that I couldn't review after reading all those stories. I know I should've but I was having a bad cold so I just couldn't find the energy to review. it's also Funny to see it this way because of the cold I couldn't go to college or cochin centers. So I thaught of reading stories on the net just to spend time. I didn't find anything on the pokemon fanfic section to read as I usually read. Then I start searching in Pokemon Crossover section and I found "Land of No color" and followed by Ash and Kari pairing. I got excited and started reading and the more I read the more interested I become. I don't think I don't have to explain any more how I read the next two sequel or reading about "Pallet town Population Zero". The fever gone down this morning so I thaught of giving you a review as a thank you gift. You really should write more stories about Pokemon and Digimon because that's where you are so good. Not that it's an order or an advice but this is how I felt like. It doesn't mean you have to write all the time with Ash you can start writing with other characters of pokemonworld like Gary(My favourite other than Ash) or Drew or Paul. You can create other pairing like Gary and any of digidestened of late like Yoshi. Just keep writin' that gonna keep us all happy.
Figueroa3620 chapter 11 . 10/31/2010
I think he should go for the promotion

My opinion

Laterz
Figueroa3620 chapter 6 . 10/25/2010
Sorry for your loss
Negima Uzumaki chapter 11 . 9/13/2010
Oh Please tell me that there will be a third sequal to this fanfic.
Chaosblazer chapter 11 . 9/12/2010
I think you might need to do a sequel for this, i mean the major story was tied up yes but Ash jumping from one girl to another is abit much, first Kari then Yolei and now Mimi?

Maybe if you don't want to write a full story you could maybe at least write one more chapter to give the characters closure, I don't mean to be rude here but looking over this and then at your other stories it seems to me that this one kinda flops at the end, a good story from start to the end but at the end just flops because of the characters.

Just an opinion of course cause I know you've had your mind on other affairs as of late, keep up the great work as always
JohnP87 chapter 11 . 9/12/2010
you need to do more crossovers like this it is really good you did a good job on this
Batthan the Dark Knight chapter 11 . 9/12/2010
That was a good ending! :)
oriongamer chapter 10 . 9/2/2010
just to let you know the shinnoh saga raps up next week in japan here are some spoilers if you want them

zoey beats dawn in the finals of the grand festival

Ash decides to use all of his pokemon during the shinnoh league

ash cyndaquil evolved into quilava and learned flame wheel, eruption, and arial ace.

Ash beat Nando

Heracross learned focus punch sleep talk and hyper beam

Paul beats Berry

Ash beat Conway

Noctowl learned air slash, sky attack, and extransensory.

Gible mastered Draco Meteor

Infernape learns Fire Blitz

Gliscor returns from training and learned stone edge

ash beats paul in the quater-finals using the same pokemon from their last battle

Ash is beaten by a trainner that has Darkrai and Latios (beat darkrai and Pikachu and Latios knock each other out)

Sceptile learned Leaf Storm

Happiny evolved into chansey and learned Softboiled
Aoi Hyoudou chapter 10 . 8/26/2010
It was nice u added Liza n Clair into the pciture xD
Batthan the Dark Knight chapter 10 . 8/26/2010
Well MaloMyotismon is gone, I wonder how the ending will turn out... So I'll look forward to the ending, so please continue! :)
JohnP87 chapter 10 . 8/26/2010
that is a good chapter you have there im liking how it is turning out you might need to do more crossovers like this.

good job!