Reviews for The Gem of Gondor
DreamingIn2Eternity chapter 6 . 10/11/2010
My apologies for being gone so long.

After beginning reading from chapter 3, and then skimming through the chapters to the end of chapter 6, I have found this story to become very dry-Legolas and Diorwen meet, spend lots of time together, are passionate with one another and we go into the next day with the same routine. Personally, I hate when authors get so descriptive when writing about passionate scenes and the physical interactions between a couple. Were there much more detail concerning the plot, and certainly an expansion of the plot, I could accept the description of the lovers interaction between one another and I could see this as having incredible potential. For the moment however, Diorwen has become, in my opinion, an annoying Sue and the plot consists only of; Diorwen falls in love with Legolas and Aragorn is the jealous and over zealous father figure. In the future of the story I am guessing that some tragic event occurs, directly to either: the entire royal family, Diorwen, or Legolas, and whomever is directly involved in the tragic event is either rescued by their adversary (character they have issues with), or their lover. Eventually the adversaries come to an agreement and acceptance and Legolas and Diorwen either live happily ever after or something tragic (like a death) happens to one of the two just as the plot is resolved.

If in the next few chapters this story develops it's plot, giving a deeper meaning to the entire story-then I would consider continuing reading.

If not, I won't consider reading it much longer.

Best of luck to you!

If you have any questions P.M me!

Good Luck!
DreamingIn2Eternity chapter 3 . 7/25/2010
My apologies for the red hair comment in ch2-I totally forgot that section in ch1, :O Anyway-I guess that the comment says a lot about Diorwen's character with the family. Diorwen's relationship with her family, and her personality so far are similar enough to make me think that she is the blood child of Arwen and Estel. Good job! : ) As always best of luck to you and keep up the good work!
DreamingIn2Eternity chapter 2 . 7/25/2010
Red hair? Have you studied genetics?

Other than that, so far this is being presented nicely-keep up the good work
HappyNinjaBitch chapter 4 . 7/15/2010
Awwww that ssssoooooo sweat! You have ta update soon! :)
idreamfan24 chapter 3 . 7/3/2010
hey awesome chap. what is the sold playing thing you mentioned?
MRS. GLORFINDEL chapter 3 . 7/2/2010
Hi, I like your story, I think its's ironic that Aragorn would say Legolas can't take his daughter away, because that's what Elrond would have said to him concerning Arwen, can't wait to read more.
CalaisForever chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
oooo! PLEASE update soon! This sounds like it is going t obe the most awesomest LOTR story ever!
DreamingIn2Eternity chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Not to bad, the scenario in which Diorwen was found was interesting.
Aranel Mereneth chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
great job! keep it up! but i do have one concern.. the fact of legolas falling for a mortal. i know arwen did with aragorn, but for some reason i just don't think it fits with legolas' character, since this is an extremely uncommon occurence in Tolkien's world anyway. is diorwen gonna turn out 2 be half elf or something? that would help lmao. anyway, whatever you write i'm sure will be interesting. update soon )
sunnyblainey chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
I think 'twill be a very interesting story, it'll be nice to see where it leads. Keep updating!