Reviews for Light My Fire
AncientTide chapter 1 . 3/7
Aww!
morticaaddams chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
Its amazing and I love it.
chelsealuvelly chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
i absolutely loved this. totally turned me on. i read the first one too. realy good!
frank chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
you should a sequel
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
:)(: ...whoa. Sweet heavens. So amazing. I can't even formulate complete sentences. The tenderness and affection shared between them and in their actions put a huge smile on my face. You present that affection so amazingly well in your writing. I want the books and movie re-done, and you to control the pairings. Extremely steamy and hot too.
Goth Albino Angel chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
And round two was just as good. Dear goddess, you're going to drive me insane, aren't you? Killer job, keep up the wicked work.
OliviaJameson chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
I don't even know how to respond to this... My mind is racing and... the feels.
S.A. Davis chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
I have never though about a Annabeth/Clarisse pairing before, but I am in love with this fanfiction. It was incredably well written. Most lemons are about rash impulses and out of nowhere fuck sences, or a character finally getting their unrealistically long-time secret love. 'Turnabout is Fair Play' is excellent with the whole unplanned atraction unfolding perfectly while still being true to the fact that Annabeth and Clarisse would be naive and uncertin in how to act. And it was hot. Like, fuck. The sequal was just as entertaining, if not better. If you find the insperation to write a third, PM me because I need to read it.
Lena chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
SO GREAT.
Kilt chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Very well-written as well!
Mywingsarecooler chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
THAT WAS SOOOOO GOOD!
romanleader01 chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
continue the story
Chloeismine chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
hotter
Writing On The Mirrior chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
I love the detail you put into the story it was so good and placed!
Alex Giacomo chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
You are an awesome writer and I am going to go read more of your stories!