Reviews for Light My Fire
Princess Of Souls chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
deactivated1456 chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
This was so lovely.
FangFantasm chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Damn, you're absolutely all over the spectrum with fanfics. And once again, I absolutely love it. keep up the good work!
SacredAlessa chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
Normally, I don't read femslash...but I really, really enjoyed this!
krnXplaya202 chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Whoo, this story is pretty heavy on the hot and the steamy, eh? Very sexy and oh so sweet, especially towards the end. Fun wordplay and endearing revelations! And what a cute ending! I love to see how tender and earnest the relationship between Clarisse and Annabeth is. Fantastic work! It would be really wonderful to see more on this beautiful relationship and see how much farther it develops. After reading this and its predecessor, I can confidently say that Annabeth and Clarisse are totally MEANT for each other, soulmates!
gABBY chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
MORE. MORE. I loved this so much. Please write more with PJO characters
weflytothetardis chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
OMG! loves it!
Nica P chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
you should write another sequel cause i've gotta say i like this couple a lot more the PercyxAnnabeth. hope you Write more on this pairing.

Peace Out Cub Scout

Wolvenkite chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
this was good. i hope you do more stories with them.
Hazelstar chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Seriously, you're my idol
mishalina chapter 1 . 5/15/2010

You need to write more about these two!

ACAST chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
it was good. i thought that it was very original. are you going to write an other story for these two? because i really like them as a couple.
grangergirl22 chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
I'd love to read more about these two from you. Awesome job.
Pokemon forever chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Make a thrid one please
teriyakiskater chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
so ares offspring likes dirty talk ;) lol lookin forward to more of your stories
38 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »