Reviews for Light My Fire
krnXplaya202 chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Whoo, this story is pretty heavy on the hot and the steamy, eh? Very sexy and oh so sweet, especially towards the end. Fun wordplay and endearing revelations! And what a cute ending! I love to see how tender and earnest the relationship between Clarisse and Annabeth is. Fantastic work! It would be really wonderful to see more on this beautiful relationship and see how much farther it develops. After reading this and its predecessor, I can confidently say that Annabeth and Clarisse are totally MEANT for each other, soulmates!
gABBY chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
MORE. MORE. I loved this so much. Please write more with PJO characters
weflytothetardis chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
OMG! loves it!
Nica P chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
you should write another sequel cause i've gotta say i like this couple a lot more the PercyxAnnabeth. hope you Write more on this pairing.

Peace Out Cub Scout

-DEPR
Wolvenkite chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
this was good. i hope you do more stories with them.
Hazelstar chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Seriously, you're my idol
mishalina chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
!

You need to write more about these two!

ACAST chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
it was good. i thought that it was very original. are you going to write an other story for these two? because i really like them as a couple.
grangergirl22 chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
I'd love to read more about these two from you. Awesome job.
Pokemon forever chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Make a thrid one please
teriyakiskater chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
so ares offspring likes dirty talk ;) lol lookin forward to more of your stories
Miss Evrae chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Good gracious gods! I haven't read the books, but this story has certainly piqued my interest in the subtext. :) I really love the blend of bashful and unabashedly bold interactions between Clarisse and Annabeth. I believe I speak for more than myself when I say that this would make an awesome series or longer multi-chapter story! :D
MobiusVariant chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
This was indeed a complimentary sequel to "Turnabout is Fair Play". No pressure or anything, but I seriously wouldn't mind if this turned into a longer series. Really enjoyed the mixture of vulnerability and boldness. I'd really love to read more.
moegrrl chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
The end? No!
7RyPtoPh4n chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
haha annabeth and her suggestive one-liners...LOVE IT. XD

i just thought the whole thing was beyond sweet, especially with all those shy/bashful moments strewn throughout the fic ]

also i liked the end, where they were both so reluctant to leave their little hideout
34 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »