Reviews for To Sleep
Selective scifi junkie chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
I think this is the best thing of yours I've ever read.
Stevie-the-cow-girl chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
NO! dont let her die! that would be horrible...oh it was a story. very well written and quite believeable. Please keep writing but not where people die ok? it was amazing bit of writting and i wish i could write like you. keep it up!
WereCat the Assassino chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
*tears* NO!
Fell4 chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Yay! I like this one because of the one that DZR is doing now. Awsome job! You are totally right! If the Sanctuary cast could get an award for awsomeness I would just keel over and die from sheer happyness!

Keep Writing,

Fell4
melissaadams22 chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Hey there,

*Waves at you tiredly* Having cable hell issues over here, got to run new cable into my bedroom and honestly I'm not sure I know how. LOL

Finding your story/update was a true treat on this miserable day. It was a wonderful treat and magnificently done, it's GREAT. Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you...

Melissa
CatzChaos chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
This is so different than your usual funny fics. You did a great job. So glad she was interrupted!
Surreal Squirrel chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Aw! Dude, I didn't think you could get that deep. Huh.

That was just too cool for school. (i dunno...)

I totally 150% agree with your author's note. She totally would have won! :)
DZR chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
'nil the pansy' XD

Ooh a deep, dark fic from you is unusual. You must have been watching deep, dark, upsetting episodes. Very well written and I notice she kept the 'stuff' just in case!