Reviews for Little Words
ginnypotter1596 chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Bet cha like my reviewing name ;). Since you just love my name, I guess( que dramatic sigh) I'll also tell you I love your story. I mean, I guess.
Mahnoor chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Its cool!
SapphireAster chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Da- nvm...dangggggggggggggg get it Harry!
Of Ella and Oranges chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Maybe you could do a little sort-of-sequel of Ron and Hermoine's side?
RainingMoondrops chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Yay! You Amazing!
MountainAir chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
I've gotta admit, the threat in the Author's Note was really what made me decide to review XD This was very cute. I know that J.K. Rowling never really wrote anything as romantic as this (that I can remember), so it was really /good/ to read, For lack of a better word... :)
bookworm1287 chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
funny...i liked what you inquired that ron was going to do ...that was funny how he reacted
Kygii chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Absolutely fantastic! Perfect amount of fluff and adorableness. I especially liked the line: "their lips met in a kiss, glorious, like sunshine and rainbows"

Sunshine and rainbows. Sunshine and rainbows. That part totally made my day :)
WildeStories chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
this was very cool and cute. I guess you could have put in a bit more...of that something in it though. but it was cute
vampirekillerbunny chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
awesome story jk rowling should have put a make up scene 4 them. it waz really cute!
A-pair-of-mismatched-socks chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Love it!I love every well written Harry/Ginny story and your one was really cute. I was kind of disappointed in DH,I was thinking along the same lines. and, since when do Ron and HArry talk like that? ;) It was great anyway :D please continue these stuff.
Debbie chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Love it! Love reading all the ways Harry and Ginny get back together - I felt cheated too at the end of DH - this was great
annabeth-chace chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
great story! i also thought that there should be some sort of make up red my mind! great story-again
purplepggy chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
so! cute
coffee-stained lips chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Yeah, I was slightly disappointed with the ending too. However, JK Rowling is too fantastical a writer to get mad at, no matter what she wrote! I like this make-up scene, and it's probably how it went down in JK Rowling's mind. AWE-SOME!