Reviews for Sine Qua Non
mixxymae59 chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
that must be the cutest thing i've ever read about ace and alice ! really
so kawii
go ace !
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
OMG I loved it! Can you make a BlackxAlice pairing? I love them as a pair, and not enough people write about them being a couple! So please! But other than that, I LOVED your story!
Xiemea chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
That was so sugoi!(Cool!) I loved how you wrote this, it fit their characters perfectly! And it's rather hard, don't you think, considering the games are in Japanese, and they haven't been translated yet.
general zargon chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
LOL, I noticed some typos and misplaced words, but other than that I really enjoyed this story! I love fluffy scenes between Alice and Ace, if only so that Ace can show off his chivalrous side! ;) I hope you write more for this fandom!
serima chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Your writing style is beautiful, and I enjoyed reading this! I hope you write more stories with their pairing. Keep up the great work!
LuluLuluLS chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
THIS... IS... SO... CUUUTTTEEE!
Belief Among Unrest chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Ah, I like it very much. Your style is very cute, and I like how in character everyone is.
Clover chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
I love Ace x Alice. They are such a cute couple! I love your story please make more!
Heise chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
ohh ... I cried. ;_; This was so warm and fluffy...fantastically romantic portrayal of Ace. Thanks for writing
xdgirl1001 chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
This was a really beautiful story. Keep it up!
JustCallMeWhatever chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
This was really good!

You're a wonderful writer!
ExAxL chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
you've won me over with your talents~

to make such an affectionate story from a totally creepy character like Ace isn't easy ( at least not for me)

fantastic! keep it up!
nebhat04 chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
That was splendid! The vocabulary was awesome and I really enjoyed reading this one-shot! I love the pairing XD Dont you want to write a sequel for this story? Id love to read it :P I adore the ending, how Ace remains in her room :D His male ego just reaches the sky during the whole story :D
FallenRaindrops chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Ahhhh! I loved it! Awww Ace was being so sweet! XD My fave couple~
Catherine chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
I love this! If I had a fanfiction account this (and you) would be on my favorites! _

Ace and Alice~! *squee* I love these two so very much! And you definitely did them justice by writing this! There aren't many Ace~Alice works and out of... four, I think (yours included), this has to be my favorite romance one between these two. My favorite was the ending! Ace is so adorable and so is Alice, love how she calls out his name in her sleep! Adorable!

Could you write a sequel to this, please? Oh pretty, please? I would really appreciate it if you did! Will you maybe consider it?

Thank you again for writing this sweetest fic!