Reviews for Just Like Heaven
Guest chapter 3 . 12/7/2013
COULD YOU JUST DO ANOTHER CHAPTER? PLEEEASE I'M ADDICTED TO IT!
Katie Who chapter 3 . 9/18/2012
Please! Go in writing! This is great! :)
I wanna know what's wrong with Jeremy! Is she dead? PLease not... And why can only Jack see her?
C'mon! Write on! PLease! I really like it! :)

Kahlanmausi. :)
Left my heart in Paris chapter 3 . 1/9/2012
Hi

i useually only am an nics/ Jibbs fan but i have resently got into chicago hope so i thought it would check out the jeremy and jack stories and found this one and fell inlove seriously this is really good and i love the film just like heaven this is really good, just thought you should know.

and by the way i love your jibbs stories as well really great
Levana Fay chapter 3 . 6/18/2011
Interesting. I wonder what Jack will think when he sees her comatose body. Fast costume change? lol. Poor Jeremy, that has to be very disconcerting. Update soon!
MentalMeg911 chapter 3 . 5/15/2011
Awesum! cool story! update soon pleez! xox
Twilight Trekky chapter 3 . 5/3/2011
Yay! Update! I can't wait to see what happens next! :D Great chapter! :D
Sparky She-Demon chapter 3 . 5/2/2011
If my memory serves me correctly: Hanlon was played by Lauren Holly and McNeil was played by Mark Harmon. What is it about their characters and having such good chemistry? I'm not complaining, they are two of my favorite performers. I like the chemistry their characters have with each other. Can't wait to see more.
Technician Fan chapter 2 . 12/30/2010
that was an awesome chapter! I can't wait to see where this leads!
The Sneezing Panda chapter 2 . 8/7/2010
IS she dead? please update soon!
redorchid23 chapter 2 . 6/12/2010
good story! update please
Psycho Maddy chapter 2 . 5/8/2010
Poor Jeremy! I'm really looking forward to the next chapter. We'll have a little more action, right? xD And I'm curious to see how you're writing Jack.

Oh, just a little question, if I may. Why The Power of Good-bye?
Levana Fay chapter 2 . 5/4/2010
Lovely, i liked the 'we're doctors, we know what's what' thing you had going on! Can't wait for your next update!
black widow mistress chapter 2 . 5/2/2010
I like it! So awesome! I cant wait for the next chapter!
Aqua Fire582 chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
i liked it you must continue this plz
Levana Fay chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Very interesting, I have seen just like heaven so i may know what you are writing about, lol. This sounds very good, Can't wait for your update!