Reviews for The Interview
Machaon's Apprentice chapter 8 . 2/28
I really love Pike and Spock's interactions in this fic, as much as Spock's continuing relationship with Uhura throughout the whole series. I can't tell you how much I enjoyed reading it and how sincerely I congratulate you !
sgswan15 chapter 8 . 6/29/2014
Wonderful story
Teri1 chapter 8 . 12/4/2013
I read your fic and was really refreshing, sweet and interesting.
I felt myself in spock'shoes when he went to interview, so dissapointed, so useless and a little crashing of your ilusions.
Also so caring for his mother, that was very sweet.
Finally so human because he really doesn't wish to die and enjoy the life.

Really great story. Thank you for write it.
emsaduem chapter 8 . 10/23/2013
The double point of views is an interesting and fun twist on the plot. I am overjoyed with this short one (although its chapters are quite lengthy, in the best of ways) fanfiction. I eagerly await to read the next one (as soon as time permits)
LittleMissAbigail chapter 8 . 9/26/2013
It ended there?! Noooo...! On to the next? I loved Natalie and Pike's banter. And Natalie's inner monologue. I was actually rather shocked she didn't out Spock and Nyota to Pike, actually...
wotumba1 chapter 8 . 6/13/2013
great story!
wotumba1 chapter 6 . 6/13/2013
wow, what a party :p
wotumba1 chapter 2 . 6/13/2013
given him a chance i'd say...
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
LOL when spock said he didn't deem it necessary to read the summary i figured something along the lines of having to do with the original project...

great beginning!
Jean chapter 8 . 6/11/2013
I loved this!
Bethany chapter 8 . 5/28/2013
;A;; that was inCREDIBLE and nothing i try to say here can do it justice! yeek! i just- oh god, the way you get into characters' heads and make them so real... your spock makes me want to cry, the way you write uhura has made me fall in love with her, and you write them together so beautifully. One of the most wobderful things about your stories is how tenderly you treat the characters and the universe; i feel like you have a sincere affection for them which really shines through in your work.
this was fantastic, anyhow. i'm not going to pretend that my stomach didn't lurch when spock picked up the bomb!
nicew chapter 7 . 4/30/2013
Reading after a hiatus from this series is like revisiting old friends. And reading about the explosion from yet another vantage point still doesn't get old. How do you do that?
Guest chapter 8 . 1/8/2013
I enjoyed reading this. You piqued my curiosity with Natalie's possible motivations.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/7/2012
More on this story please. I have read it at least a dozen time and its as good the first time.
TroysMom09 chapter 7 . 9/30/2012
I can not say anything everyone else has said, but just good job. I had a hard time liking Nyota and Spock just seemed so helpless and downtrodden to me. You have really made me appreciate seeing them grow as people and I admire that. Thank you.