Reviews for As They Weren'tAs They Were
Skye Silverwing chapter 19 . 6/5/2010
So there is a Sailor Star, a Sailor Earth, and a Sailor Moon. How did that happen with the Henshin sticks in the bag? Did She bump into Luna's stuff space, or what?
princess moonie of the moon chapter 17 . 5/20/2010
:O i love this story :P please please please please please update soon :)
King Tarol chapter 15 . 4/21/2010
Oh boy. So they have THAT kind of relationship; where they're horrifyingly dense. No offense, but I sincerely hope that this situation will change soon. I don't think there's any person on Earth who is that oblivious. If you disagree though, let me know. There's only so much that I can see from the reader's perspective.

Otherwise, this was a really short chapter, but it has good writing.
Hiryo chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
A good story. Usagi/Serenity/Jerrica is from Tsukino why Tomoe? Or was there a mix up with Usagi and Hotaru? Please clear that up or correct this. Thanks!
red chapter 14 . 4/14/2010
love the story
Skye Silverwing chapter 14 . 4/14/2010
There are a lot of major problems involved if the only difference between this and the Canon is the absence of Sailor Moon.

The first and foremost are the deaths of certain individuals at the hands of the Youma. Molly, Melvin, and Amy would almost certainly have been killed by Youma, unless Venus subbed in for Moon against the first several Youma or Mars woke early.

Furthermore, Tux Boy shares a connection to Sailor Moon, not the other Senshi, which draws him to her when she is in danger. This would make him considerably less reliable as backup.

Also, I say again that, to the Dark Generals would not have seen the lack of Sailor Moon as a reason not to do their Jobs (That is, Jedite and Nephrite gathering energy, Zoicite and Kunzite locating the Rainbow Crystals and the Ginzuishou). As such, Unless the Crescent Moon Wand was given to one of the others, the Senshi would have been forced to destroy the unfortunate victims who had Rainbow Crystals within them (Raye's Grandfather, for example).

Also, with no demonstration of Love to get them on the right track, Ali and En would have had to be destroyed, unless a relationship developed between Someone and one of the other Senshi.

Allow me to make a few guesses based on available data.

1. Venus subbed in for Moon against the Youma from the beginning.

2. Venus lacked Moon's timely arrival at Molly's Mother's Jewelry Shop, so Molly was saved by Tuxedo Mask, who had been there to rob the place in his search for the Ginzuishou.

3. Molly fell head-over heels for the mysterious Tuxedo Mask, causing her to Spurn Nephrite, which ultimately forces the Senshi to destroy the Dark General themselves.

4. Danburite, one of the primary villains from Codename: Sailor V, was not defeated because Venus had to return to Sub in for Moon.

5. Danburite was called in at the same time as Zoicite, Mixing normal Youma with the Crystal-bearing Youma, causing the Senshi to fail to notice the distinction until Raye's grandfather becomes a Youma, at which point, Luna produced the wand to save him and those that follow.

6. Venus's Romance with Danburite's alter-ego, Kaito Ace, kicked up again, causing Zoicite to decide to destroy Danberite. Venus got mad, and the Senshi destroyed Zoicite and Tuxedo Mask recovered most of the rainbow crystals.

7. Kunzite arranged for a trap to get his revenge for Zoicite's death, but the trap was foiled by Tuxedo Mask. Kunzite is then destroyed as well, allowing Tuxedo Mask to recover the rest of the Crystals.

8. Fresh out of Generals, Beryl attempted a Gambit to awaken Metalia and destroy the Senshi once and for all, but she found that there was not enough energy to awaken Metalia fully, and the weakened energy creature consumes Beryl and then is destroyed be the combined powers of the Four Sailor Senshi.

9. When Allen and Anne arrived, Allen focused his interests on Mina.

10. The Senshi, now stronger and harder out of shear necessity, don't hold back against Allen and Anne, Ultimately destroying them, and the Doom Tree.

11. Now, if and when Sailor Moon appears, her kind heart will be reason for the rest to dislike her, as they have been forced to accept that a great deal of force and brutal efficiency is necessary to keep them alive, not a bleeding heart.
firemaster101 chapter 13 . 4/11/2010
ok ur skiping ahead to much
firemaster101 chapter 7 . 4/11/2010
hahahahaha like it
firemaster101 chapter 3 . 4/11/2010
hahahaha intresting
firemaster101 chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
seems intresting
SFBKludge chapter 11 . 4/11/2010
Seriously you have the kernel of an idea. Unfortunately your drowning it with whats listed below.

Your spelling is barely two steps above txt messaging. Your grammar isn't much better. I really do hope that English isn't your primary language.

Jerrica? OK that's some ridiculous amalgamation of JeSSica and Jerry (a boys name) doesn't Usagi have enough names already? Not to mention the fact that Tomoe is Saturn's name.

Please I'm not trying to be hurtful, this is supposed to help point out your most glaring problems. I suggest you go back and actually read the chapter aloud and it will help fix a decent number of your mistakes.
Skye Silverwing chapter 11 . 4/11/2010
An intriguing idea. No Sailor Moon. What I want to know is how the Senshi managed to defeat Baryl and Ali and En without her. I would guess that Sailor V subbed in for Moon against the first several Youma, somehow managing to replicate Usagi(Serina)'s tendency to be in the right place at the right time. She would have saved Mercury and teamed up with Mars and Jupiter at the appropriate times. Then Venus would have gotten the Moon Wand, as the princess not being around is no good reason for the evil generals not to seek the rainbow crystals, and someone had to save the victims. These Senshi, with an obviously more competent leader then the Cannon, likely won more of the crystals then the Cannon Senshi did, using Venus's experience to cover for Moon's absence.

Without Tux boy, things get dicey around the time of Zoicite's fall. The Cannon Senshi had trouble at that point even with Venus's help.

I fail to see how the Senshi could have faced Baryl without Moon. Without all five Senshi, they cannot use their Sailor Teleport, so my guess is that they defeated Zoicite and Kunzite with Tactics like ambush and some dirty tricks that Moon would never have approved of, and somehow tricked Baryl out into the open away from Metalia (the Negaforce) so that they could destroy her.

Ali and En could have flattened the Senshi at any time, (In the Cannon, they flattened the Senshi without even really paying attention to them) I cannot see how they could have won without Usagi's and Mamoru(Darian)'s love.

There must have been intervention on some level. I hope you will explain.

I like it, it is strange.
Lawra chapter 2 . 4/10/2010