Reviews for Phone Call in the Early Morning
VeeAmAy chapter 2 . 6/1/2010
GO MAYA!
Naoko Suki chapter 2 . 6/1/2010
I love this story. Very cute! And great writing!

I'm very excited to see what Maya looks like. Really pretty? I hope she dressed herself to look more mature and older. That would be lovely!
icer01 chapter 2 . 6/1/2010
It was obvious what was going to happen...

AND IT WAS STILL FUNNY.
AnaxandraLykos chapter 2 . 5/31/2010
Evil. Pure evil. Cliffhangers should be illegal! :O

I simply cannot wait to find out what Maya is doing!

I'm loving this story already, haha. Poor Phoenix! :)
risenfromash chapter 2 . 5/31/2010
Way to leave us hanging! I want to know what Maya's doing- NOW! He, he. I know I get the impatient reviewer award! I feel sorry for Nick. Moms can be such a pain.
Three Graces chapter 2 . 5/31/2010
Complaining about dust, dispairing at the lack of romantic prospects, generally criticising everying, Nick's mother sure does sounds like mine. This was very amusing, glad you decided to extend it.
xStormyx chapter 2 . 5/31/2010
I am SO glad you decided to continue this. Maya is so cheekily in-character and Nick with his awkwardness. I can't wait to see what happens next!
AnonymousNavi chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Oh, this amused me very much. You've perfectly captured Maya. I think you SHOULD extend it. Please, please, please?

"Who are you talking to anyway?"

"Your mom!"

LOL. x3

I would love to see where this conversation leads to. The idea is too hilarious!
LilVirga chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
This is really good. I love how Phoenix wakes up and he asks who was on the phone and Maya says "Your mom"

Nick has alot of explaining to do!
ilikeoctopus chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
i loved it hilarious, with a perfectly clueless parent included. Nice work!
ThePhantomWolf chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
I'm laughing. Hard. Ooh, he must be copping an earful ;) That was the best, I hope you write more, maybe a sequel if you want to!
Oh My Freakin' Freakin chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Oh wow. Pricelessly awkward.
risenfromash chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
I have often pondered about Phoenix's absent parents because there is such an emphasis on bloodlines and family in the games and he never struck me as the type of person who would never talk to them again so I've always wanted to be a fly on the wall for this awkward conversation becase I too think he would have delayed it a little too long figuring that once he sorted out his feelings he could more easily talk about them. Anyways I thought it was funny and very good spur of the moment work, but what I want to know is what Nick's plans are. I thought his mom was calling because she was coming to visit or something.
icer01 chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
This is good.
Satoumon chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Not exactly perfect grammar, but the premise made up for it. Hilarious!
30 | « Prev Page 1 2