Reviews for Pink
AnnabethAwesome chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
I love it. I kinda feel bad for red. Though she did kidnap Sabrina and I can't remember her name's little brother.
Aspire Away chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
I really liked this one shot, you wrote about someone that normally wouldn't get the spotlight. It's odd, 'cuz usually if something is unique, everyone would try and do it to be unique. Then it basically isn't unique anymore. The way she feels in this chapter and describing is very unique, I like it.
RoseQuartz1 chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Poor Red. :(
AbandonedAccount123 chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Very cool.
yorkie999777000 chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
this was very good, very deep. I almost didn't read it because I don't usually like fanfics about people other than Sabrina and Puck, but I'm glad I did. Good job.
TwisteDevotion chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Beyond a wholesome discipline,

be gentle with yourself.

You are a child of the universe

no less than the trees and the stars;

you have a right to be here.

And whether or not it is clear to you,

no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.
yellow.r0se chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Omg so this is the ever so famous, Estrangalo Edessa! Wow, you've got quite a rep to maintain! I always here about u lol but I've never actually read one of your stories.

You have definitely upheld your rep xD this was absolutely amazing. 10 out of 10. You mastered Red.

I couldn't have done it better myself(:

~Anastasia
Evil Scrapbooker chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Aw Red . . . I just wanna give her a big hug. This was deep, insightful, metaphorical, well-written, creative, emotional, and sweet. Lovely job. I love your use of the Red/Pink metaphor.
AlwaysInLoveWithTheVillain chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
This is awesome-sauce!

I think the SG page is sadly lacking in fics with Red in them (or they turn her into some hyper Daphne-clone, and I can't see her really being that way)
NeverTrustACrookedMirror chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
One word and nine letters and four periods: Wooooooow...

I always feel so bad for Red :(
Elyon Kultings chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Awesome fic EE! :D
TheBroadwayBabyofHufflepuff chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Yay! AWESOME!
Delia Anole chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
I found, as usual, your names to be fascinating and creative. You seriously have amaizing talent with stories... You managed to capture the change of Red... Yet... In the most serious way you added a touch of her desires. This is just her thinking, but in a sense it helps all of the readers to understand her. She's fading. She has lost her indentity. You've brought us all to question Red more intensely... Bravo.
booksonclouds chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
That was awesome! Pure awesome. It really shows Red's feelings.
-booksies
Sarah chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
I like seeing the two different sides of Red! It is a little creepy that she wants to be able to go back to her crazy/insane side! I mean after all the things she did when she was insane! Anyway I still like seeing this story from Red's view. This story definitly gives you an idea on how she feels about everything.