Reviews for Touched by Love
SJD042342 chapter 60 . 12/19/2010
Yep excellent plotting,climax and of you to update all at once too!By the way,I wish you a nice and happy 2011 too Meli.
belleowl chapter 56 . 11/28/2010
Awww it's almost over :( oh well at least you are writting other stories. Good chapter I can't wait for the babies to be born
ozlady80 chapter 56 . 11/27/2010
ha awesome chapter meli i loved it i so love paul sorry i had to put that in there! i loved it and cant wait for more please update soon and yeah a girl and a boy!
SJD042342 chapter 56 . 11/27/2010
Good nice.
ozlady80 chapter 55 . 11/20/2010
awesome chapter i love the necklace! beautiful writing and can not wait for more!
ozlady80 chapter 54 . 11/20/2010
awesome chapter and i loved the whole thing the wedding dress was beautiful!
SJD042342 chapter 55 . 11/18/2010
Hmm...two chapters, chapter is good too.
SJD042342 chapter 54 . 11/18/2010
That was nice!Very nice!
ozlady80 chapter 53 . 11/4/2010
Awesome chapter meli! Nattie and jake did need to talk it all through before they could fully move on with their lives! Cant wait for the wedding please update soon
SJD042342 chapter 53 . 11/4/2010
Quite would be I agree with talking thing was a nice chapter as for the next chapter.
ozlady80 chapter 52 . 10/30/2010
Awesome lovely lemon chica! And here is the teachef in me again please do not slack on ur homework!

I loved this chaptef because its like an ending to all the craziness that was bella and a begining to their future! Cant wait for the wedding! Please update soon
SJD042342 chapter 52 . 10/29/2010
Nice!And a happy Halloween to you chapter and from the look of things I am going to like the rest of the story.
belleowl chapter 51 . 10/29/2010
I really love this story. I think that it's amazing how dedicated you are to this fanfic. I write a few fanfics. I can't wrap my head around the fact that you write multiple chapters in a week. Ok I really like this chapter thank goodness the wedding is finally back on. I hope we get to read about that soon. Thank you so much for writing this I love reading it.
ozlady80 chapter 51 . 10/29/2010
Ayyyy meli you made my day i have had the week from hell first i was upset and you and i talked on facebook then i was not feeling good and i had to be takento the er and i got a spinal tap cause they thought unhad menegistis which i dont have so i got sent home then i had to go back because the pain was not going away and they said i had a spinal migraine headache so to say the least i needed something to raise my spirits and u did!

I am so happy that nattie and jacob r back together and that the babies, nattie and jacob r okay and that stupid bella is dead! Woohoo not to be mean or anything but she was just bad and selfish which she kind of is in the book cause she wants her cake and eat it too!

I cant wait for the wedding and the birth of the twins and can paul be any cuter yes he can! So like is always say awesome chapter and please update soon!
SJD042342 chapter 51 . 10/28/2010
You know are good and sometimes mean for leaving I am rather happy there is no cliffhanger here and well the bitch died about killing Edward by torturing him?
99 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »