Reviews for Touched by Love
SJD042342 chapter 50 . 10/22/2010
I do believe this person is Jacob.
ozlady80 chapter 50 . 10/22/2010
awesome chapter i think it is bella! beautifully written chapter i loved it and as always please update soon
ozlady80 chapter 49 . 10/21/2010
awesome chapter poor jacob poor nattie i hope the babies r ok! awesome chapter damn jane i cant stand her!
ozlady80 chapter 48 . 10/15/2010
awesome chapter i cant wait for the fight and i hope that jake and nattie can come together again please update soon
ozlady80 chapter 47 . 10/15/2010
i am so happy that nattie kicked bella and jacobs ass but i hope its not over for them two they seem like an awesome couple of course he has to do a little begging well a lot of begging!
Ashley The Laugh chapter 46 . 10/12/2010
im still sad poor Nat
Ashley The Laugh chapter 45 . 10/12/2010
i would have been pissed with him too he cheated on her
Ashley The Laugh chapter 44 . 10/12/2010
not that sad anymore unless something bad happens right about now
Ashley The Laugh chapter 43 . 10/12/2010
still still sad
Ashley The Laugh chapter 42 . 10/12/2010
still sad
Ashley The Laugh chapter 41 . 10/12/2010
im sad now
ozlady80 chapter 46 . 10/9/2010
I love that nattie can hurt bella! What a loser bella is sorry but yea she is a loser in this story she needs to let jacob be and see that she cant have whatever she wants! And edward what does he think of all this cause i would be pissed off if i was him!

And i love that nattie's momma lion came out on jacob yea their his kids but he lost that right when he promised never to break nattie's heart and he didnt keep that promise!

As for more chapters ummmm... The teacher in me wants u to focus on school and keep getting those awesome grades but your loyal fan in me is saying please please update another chapter or two or three!

Thanks for the awesome chapter chica!
ozlady80 chapter 45 . 10/9/2010
Hey girlie,

congrats on the good grades keep it up! And woohoo two new chapters! I am so happy nattie treated and talked to jake like that he deserved it! And bella deserves a punch in the face! Jake cant expect nattie to come home and jump in his arms after what he and bella did so i am all for mama nattie!
rikarou chapter 44 . 9/27/2010
In the words of Usher; O M G! I'm all caught up, now I feel like I read to fast!

Now I must wait for the next chapter. Damn, that last chapter made me want to hack up Bella! Poor Natalie): I wonder where she went? To her Grammy? Or her dad? And goodness I can't wait to know why Natalie came back finally...I'll be waiting for the next one :)
rikarou chapter 11 . 9/26/2010
I've got to tell you, I've been wanting to read a story with another character to be destined with Jacob or Edward. :) This is a refresher and I've only read 9 Chapters! I will most likely catch up sometime tonight, if not tomorrow :) I hope you will keep updating and know that I'm one of your fans now 3!
99 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »