Reviews for Need You Now
RGaijin chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
It was good for a first, I look forward to more!~ :D
Ayla-tan chapter 2 . 6/18/2010
I liked that chap

You had some minor mistakes (in spelling and sometimes you forgot a word), but they were just minor and I could understand what you meant

Other than that, this chapter was AWESOME!

I like the fact that Riza and Gracia have become friends now- they're really good together. And Gracia really helped Riza alot with her advices. And it's nice to know that Gracia also cares about Roy- I mean, I doubt she knows him that well, I think she only saw him once or twice and otherwise knows about him only from her husband's stories...which I somehow doubt contained much of Roy himself. To her, Roy probably "only" was her husband's best friend, someone her husband cared greatly for. That's why she cares for him as well, I think. And her problem in calling Roy by his given name could be because she subconsciously always differed between "Maes best friend Roy" and "Maes superior Colonel Mustang"- even though she probably knew all along that Roy was also Colonel Mustang

I'm really glad that Roy and Riza live together now :) Riza really is a great help to him- and he shouldn't feel guilty about being happy- as Riza said, Maes would want that for him

I'm glad that this helped to take away his guilty feelings- even if probably just for a bit (I think he still does feel guilty about Maes death...even though he does not have to)- and let him smile

I think you solved the problem with Barry really good. The reference you made to that call from Maes back then was a great idea and Roy's worry and fear for Riza was understandable and even more authentic that way :)

I still think Roy has a long way to go before he gets over Maes death (maybe he never will fully- knowing him it might come back to haunt him sometime, like Ishval T_T) but this is definitely a start.

Thank you for this great chapter and I'm looking forward to the next (there'll be Maria's escape in it, right?)

Please update as soon as possible! :)

Greetings, Toushi-chan
Starry Pink chapter 2 . 6/17/2010
I really like how you make their relationship fit within the events of the manga. I'm looking forward to more.

Just one small thing I noticed: "rapping" should be spelled "wrapping."
soulcorsOnManga chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
good X3
Rikkautro Efaltia chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
COOL GENIUS MAES XD

to be honest, I dun really like the part when Riza decides on keeping the relationship a secret that he needs to keep his habit T_T
Ayla-tan chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Really good

I liked those letters Maes wrote...really, as if he could see into the future. Or rather, this is proof of just how good he knows his best friend...and Riza. And of course, their relationship. He's not only a good friend, but also a formidable investigator. Shows how good he could observe

Well, as Maes predicted (he saw Roy after Ishval, after all-AND he knew that he was Roy's best friend...and the only one Roy ever confined into), Roy was in very bad shape. Yeah, it could have been worse, but still...it was bad.

I liked it how Riza cared for him and helped him get up again- I LOVED the scene where she watched him sleep and then kissed his forhead... *_*

And it was really good that she was there- he needed her to be there...Don't know what would have happened to him if she hadn't been there- he'd be dead by now due to exhaustion and perhaps even attempting human transmutation, probably *horrified at that thought*

That nightmare was really cruel *cries*. I'm so glad Riza was there to comfort him.

And finally, they admitted their feelings for each other and are now lovers (even if only in secret- which is understandable, given their work field) *overjoyed*

Though I doubt that Roy has "healed" (I mean the fact that he's so shaken by Maes' death) yet, that was certainly a start. And with Riza at his side, he now has someone to comfort him whenever he needs to be comforted (in short: whenever he has a breakdown. Given his personality, I doubt he'd just show tears now, even though, or maybe BECAUSE he and Riza are lovers now. He would still reign it in until the last moment- he doesn't want Riza to worry about him...he wants her to be happy)- someone who calms him down when he had a nightmare

I LOVED the fact that Roy fell asleep in her arms *_* OMG, I want to be Riza...

I'm really glad

I look forward to the next chap- please update fast
Ratt9 chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
This story was awesome until the part with them forming a lovers relationship. It would have been a lot better without that part, no offense. But other than that, I loved it!
thegriffin88 chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
This is very well written. I love these two, I'd write for them but I really wouldn't gain anything in the way of improving my style. Roy is too much like my OC Shadow and Riza is like Cassandra. but I love reading them!
seeleyboothfan chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Really really great piece. You have Riza and Roy's character's down really good and I cannot wait for more!
Nazth chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Hi, I'm a french reader, and I liked your text !

I don't know what to say, but I liked it :p I also encourage you to continue in your projet, it will be excellent if it's as good as your first text !
Resha Tsubaki chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
I like your story, Maes can read in the future
Sarcasm Angel chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Aww, I liked that. It made me happy and sad at the same time, like a depressed clown.
Earth Raven chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
I enjoyed this very much even though it was sad. I cannot wait until you write new chapters. I am a huge fan Roy & Riza stories that stay true to the characters and some of the actual manga & anime. Thank you and keep up the awesome writing. :)